Chapter 80

No one's POV

Jessie, Kyle and Hermione quickly turned while Harry shook his head at their antics.

Edging along the second row to three still-empty seats right behind Mr. Weasley were none other than Lucius Malfoy, his son, Draco, and a woman Harry suspected was Draco's mother and Bellatrix sister Nacrissa.

Harry and Draco had been friends for a while now even considering him a trusted one.

What baffled Harry more was the fact that Fudge was there, the Minster of Magic that Harry had thought would be taken away to Azkaban.

In a tense moment, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Malfoy looked at each other.

"Good lord, Arthur." Lucius said softly.

"What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

"I suggest you hold your tongue, Lucius." Harry said as he turned to them.

Lucius looked at Harry quickly who merely glared at him with one eye.

"Sit down and do not speak to the Weasley family, who ever so kindly allowed me, my sister, friends and wife to come along." Harry said.

Lucius nodded sneeringly at Harry, and continued down the line to his seats.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Malfoy." Harry said with a kind nod.

Nacrissa gave Harry a small smile nodding as Draco smiled and gave a small wave at them.

Harry chuckled as he turned back to the pitch again as he took Daphne's hand.

Next moment, Ludo Bagman had charged into the box.

"Everyone ready?" He asked, his round face gleaming like a great, excited Edam.

Ludo whipped out his wand, directed it at his own throat and said.

"Sonorus!"

He spoke over the roar of sound that was filling the packet stadium, his voice echoed over them, booming into every corner of the stands.

"Ladies and gentlemen...welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!"

The spectators screamed and clapped.

Thousands of flags waved, adding their discordant national anthems to the racket.

"Now! I bring you a special match! Fighting for a spot against Ireland in the finals! China and Bulgaria will face off!!"

The huge blackboard opposite them was wiped clear and now showed.

BULGARIA: ZERO

CHINA: ZERO

"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce...the Bulgarian Team Mascots!"

The right hand side of the stands, which was a solid block of scarlet, roared with approval.

"I wonder what they've brought?" Mr. Weasley said, leaning forward in his seat.

"Aaah!" He suddenly wiped off his glasses and polished them hurriedly on his robes.

"Veela!"

"What are Veel-?"

Kyle was cut off by the hundred Veela who were now gliding out onto the pitch, and his question was answered for him.

Veela were women....very beautiful women.

'They are definitely not human.' Harry thought as he leaned back into his seat.

The Veela started to dance.

Harry could care less about them as he was married and happy as he turned to Daphne who was looking at him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow at Daphne.

"No...I suppose not." She said and Harry nodded as he kissed her forehead.

"I don't care about them because you are far more beautiful than those Sirens of the magical world." Harry said and Daphne smiled at him.

Kyle had his eyes closed the whole time and Jessie wouldn't admit it but she was pleased by that.

Once the Veela were done, angry yells were filling the stadium.

They didnt want the Veela to go.

"And now!" Roared Ludo Bagman's voice.

"Kindly put your wands to the air...for the Chinese National Team Mascots!"

Next moment, what seemed to be a great array of gold shot around the stadium.

The golden glow died down revealing an actual eastern dragon soaring through the air as it was followed by another of blue and red.

The three dragons soared into the air performing twists flips and dives.

Soon their performance came to an end as well.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen! Kindly welcome- the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team! I give you-Dimitrov!"

A scarlet-clad figure on a broomstick, moving so fast it was blurred, shot out onto the pitch from an entrance far below, to wild applause from the Bulgarian supporters.

"Ivanova!"

A second scarlet-robed player zoomed out.

"Zograf! Levski! Vulchanov! Aaaaaaand- Krum!"

Viktor Krum was thin, dark, and sallow-skinned, with a large curved nose and thick black eyebrows.

He looked like an overgrown bird of prey, it was hard to believe he was only eighteen.

"And now, please greet - The Chinese National Quidditch Team!" Yelled Bagman.

The team was announced before they reached the last two names.

"Buda! Aaaaaaand Qin Shi Huang!"

The final two didn't appear however which confused everyone.

Two people walked through the Top Box as one put their foot on the railing.

"An Emperor must always look out to his people and greet them!"

They turned and saw Qin Shi Huang standing there with his hand out as the China side burst out with cheer.

"And only one is honoured enough to stand with his emperor!"

This one must have been Buda roared as he and Qin Shi Huang laughed before he jumped over the railing followed by Buda as they quickly got onto their brooms and zoomed into the air.

The match was soon underway as they watched both teams zoom quickly to through the air with China being the first to score.

"That is 10-0 scoring the first point for China it's Buuuuda!!" Ludo Bagman announced.

The eastern dragons roared in approval as Buda flew through the air.

Qin Shi Huang seemed to be merely relaxing as he sat on his broom unmoving.

Krum however was soaring through the air before quickly pulling into a dive.

Qin Shi Huang looked at Krum before he shrugged it off.

"He knows Krum is trying to fake him out!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed.

Harry looked at Qin Shi Huang with a look of interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL