Chapter 98

No one's POV

Dumbledore had greeted her as they learnt her name was Madame Maxime as her students followed after she had.

Dozens of boys and girls – all, by the look of them, in their late teens – had emerged from the carriage and were now standing behind Madame Maxime.

They were shivering, which was unsurprising, given that their robes seemed to be made of fine silk, and none of them were wearing cloaks.

A few of them had wrapped scarves and shawls around their heads.

Even then, Harry could see that they were staring apprehensively at Hogwarts.

Harry turned to Daphne and gently kissed her forehead.

"I believe I have had enough of this, I'm heading back inside." He told her.

"Not interested in waiting for Durmstrang?" She asked and Harry shook his head.

"After witnessing this, I can say with confidence, no." Harry answered as Daphne stiffled a laugh.

"I'll go with you then, wouldn't want you to get in trouble." Daphne said as Harry smiled a little as they walked inside.

Later

Harry never felt greater shame as he sat at Slytherin table with his wife as he watched several sixth-year girls who were squabbling over lipstick.

"You have to admit that it is quite entertaining." Daphne said and Harry shrugged.

"Yeah, nothing like watching idiots fight for someone who doesn't notice their existence." Malfoy said with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Oh I don't know, maybe someone will take their eye out with their lipstick." Keith joked.

"Are you really someone who should be saying that?" Tracey asked him pointing to his eyepatch.

"He's blind in that eye, if they lose an eye it's because of their own stupidity." Astoria came to his defence.

Durmstrang had arrived earlier along with Viktor Krum whom Harry assumed was the reason for this squabbling.

Those from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at Ravenclaw table while while Viktor and others from Durmstrang had sat down at Slytherin table.

"They had better cause no trouble." Harry muttered.

"Relax one-eyed king, I'm sure you'd put them in their place anyway." Tracey said as Harry sighed.

"I'd rather not, it would be a nuisance."

Up at the staff table, Filch, the caretaker was adding chairs.

He was wearing his mouldy old tail coat in honour of the occasion.

Harry would admit that he was surprised to see that he had added four chairs, two on either side of Dumbledores.

"That's odd...there's only two extra peoe so why would Filch put out four chairs." Harry said as it caught the attention of the others.

"Maybe someone else is coming? There's also this special guest after all." Malfoy said as Harry nodded.

When all the students had entered the hall and settled down at their tables, the staff entered, filing up to the top table and taking their seats.

Last in line were professor Dumbledore, Professor Karkaroff and Madame Maxime.

They sat down at their table with Madam Maxime had sat down on Dumbledores left-hand side while Karkaroff on his right.

Dumbledore had remained standing as he welcomed the students from the other schools before he set about to allow them to eat.

He had also explained that the tournament would be officially opened at the end of the feast as the dishes before the students and teachers filled with food.

It seemed as though the house elves had pulled out all the stops as there were a great variety of dishes in front of them, more than Harry had seen in the past which included several that were definitely foreign.

Seeing this caused Harry to freeze as those dishes sat before him as he looked at Daphne for help.

Daphne saw this and took his plate as she put food on it that she thought he would like along with some familiar one's.

"Thank you." He muttered as Daphne nodded handing him back his plate.

Before anyone could eat however their was a large banging noise coming from the other side of the Great Hall.

It was getting closer as the teachers looked at the side each getting ready in case it was danger.

"What the bloody hell is that?" Keith muttered.

Finally it got close enough as the banging was now at its loudest while cracks were forming on the wall.

With one final hit the wall destroyed revealing who it was.

"Where there is a path that can be made, I shall be the one to lead it, Hao!"

The person walked into the light as everyone jaw dropped.

"For I walk the path of an Emperor."

He man before them was none other than Qin Shi Huang walking behind him was Buda who held some kind of staff resting it on his shoulder.

Harry looked at the two which allowed him to get a better look at them.

Buda takes the form of a tall, muscular man in a tank top with glasses along with robes tied around his waist wrapping back to his hands.

He wore a bindi on his forehead, and has his light green hair, black on the sides, tied backwards in a classical/old-fashioned way with what seems to be a golden type of crown, he also dons earrings, a pair of rectangular glasses, and has elongated earlobes, he has sharp canines and is seen most of the time sucking a lollipop.

The tank top he wears is accompanied an eyepatch-wearing rabbit design with the word "USACHAN" written right below it.

The rabbit is possibly in reference to the Buddhist tale of the moon rabbit, which symbolizes an ultimate act of altruism.

Buda's eyes are usually completely black without pupils, but occasionally, a lily appears in each eye.

Qin Shi Huang took the form of a muscular build along with broad shoulders.

He was wearing an intricate bare-shouldered robe, resembling ones worn by Chinese Empresses.

He also wears a blindfold decorated with a patterned streak that covers his eyes.

He had two tattoos of centipede: The first on his right cheek, going downward vertically from his right eye, which is covered by the blindfold; and the other on his back.

He wears nail guards on his right hand's middle and index fingers, as well as on his left hand's ring, middle, and index fingers.

"Ah! Emperor Qin Shi Huang, it is good of you to have joined us, we welcome you to Hogwarts with open arms." Dumbledore greeted as Qin Shi Huang grinned broadly.

"And I thank you for welcoming myself and my companion." Qin Shi Huang exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL