Chapter 40

No one's POV

Harry had woken up and got his things to begin his day and went to the bathroom perform his usual routine.

Once Harry finished he left in his uniform going to his room putting his things back putting his eyepatch on and his mask in his pocket as well.

Harry walked out of his room with his satchel under his robes and went to the Common Room where he saw Keith already sitting there.

"Oh good morning Keith." Harry said as he sat next to him.

"O-Oh g-good morning Har- King ummm what do I call you hehe?" Keith asked and Harry looked at him.

"Call me Harry you are my friend after all." Harry said as he sat in silence.

"H-Harry o-ok." Keith said and Harry sighed.

"Keith why are you so nervous is this because it is your first day?" Harry asked and Keith shook his head.

"N-No I-I'm just n-nervous a l-lot." Keith said and Harry nodded.

"I see well then perhaps you should learn to lose your nervousness." Harry said and Keith looked at him.

"H-How?" Keith asked looking at him.

"Gain more self confidence, it's essential that you believe in yourself." Harry said and Keith sighed.

"B-But I don't k-know i-if I'm a-able to b-be like t-that." Keith said and Harry looked at him.

"Then I will teach you." Harry said and Keith's one eye widened.

"H-How?" Keith asked and Harry just got quiet.

Keith began to worry when Harry stopped talking but decided to drop it for the time being though he was worried.

After a little while the rest had arrived and together they all made there way to the great Hall to eat breakfast.

"Good morning King." Some of the first year Slytherins greeted as Harry nodded.

Harry sat down and began to eat breakfast.

"So how do you think class with Lockhart will be?" Tracy asked and Harry shook his head.

"Probably as good as a chance of us getting a better teacher this year not well." Harry said.

Harry noticed how many of the female students where swooning over Lockhart as he looked around his house and saw there were a few.

Harry rubbed his eye in annoyance of this and stood up.

"I think I'll just go to class I've lost my appetite." Harry said as he walked away.

Later in DADA

Lockhart had just given some speech about himself which Harry fully expected to happen as he watched Lockhart strutting over to a cage covered by a cloth.

"And now for what I was aiming to present." Lockhart said as he pulled the cloth off revealing Cornish pixies.

"You must be a moron if you try to release those." Harry said eyeing those pixies as they thrashed in the cage a bit.

"Now now no need to worry everything will be fine you must not worry so much Mr. Kaneki." Lockhart said as he opened the cage.

Harry's eye widened as he quickly got under the desk pulling Daphne down.

His friends noticed and followed his lead as chaos broke out.

The pixies began to spread chaos throughout the whole class breaking everything they wanted.

One of them even stole Harry's eyepatch.

Harry kept his eye closed as he turned to Hermione who cast the spell freezing them all.

Harry looked around and saw that Lockhart was nowhere to be seen.

Harry walked to the pixie that stole his eyepatch and took it back.

Harry glared at the Pixie as he sent it flying away.

He put his eyepatch back on and exited the class for a second more annoyed with the teacher than ever before.

"Harry are you alright?" Daphne asked and Harry nodded.

"I am but if he tries something so foolish again I will break his bones." Harry said angrily.

Jessie, Kyle and Hermione walked over to them though they looked a bit messed up as well.

"I can't believe him he just ran away!" Jessie said in anger and they just all agreed he was a useless teacher as Harry, Malfoy and Kyle helped Neville down and proceeded to go to another class.

Soon came lunch as they all sat down and ate a bit.

Harry looked over to Griffyndor and looked around he had not seen Ginny which he found odd as her friends where there.

"Harry is something wrong?" Malfoy asked and Harry shook his head.

"It's nothing just a bit worried for the First years class with Lockhart." Harry said as the others nodded in agreement.

"Oh guys I forgot to say I'm trying out for Quidditch." Malfoy said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"You have experience on a broom?" Harry asked and Malfoy nodded.

"It was one of the few things I'm rather happy my father let me do actually I've practiced as often as I can." Malfoy said.

"Well then good luck to you Draco." Tracy said and everyone nodded.

"This could make for an interesting year." Harry said as he looked at Keith.

Keith noticed and turned to Harry in confusion.

"I-Is something wrong H-Harry?" He asked and Harry shook his head.

"No there is not I was just remembering to check something at my convenience." Harry said as he looked away.

TimeSkip

Harry had chosen to take the evening and walk with Jessie and Kyle as they caught up on events.

Along the way Harry began to hear voices.

Harry looked around confused for a moment.

'Do you hear that as well?' Harry asked Kaneki and Touka in his mind.

"We do proceed with caution Harry it sounds close by." Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

He turned to Kyle and Jessie and cleared his throat.

"Follow me." Harry said as they looked at him confused but followed.

Harry listened for the voice as it got closer.

He continued before the voice was gone which he didn't like as he rounded a corner and there they saw it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL