Chapter 37

No one's POV

The next day

Harry had lifted his satchel putting it on and left his room.

Harry walked downstairs where he ran into his mother.

"Good morning Harry are you finished packing?" Bellatrix asked and Harry nodded.

"Yes mum I have everything I need." Harry said and Bellatrix nodded.

"I'm going to miss you Harry." Bellatrix said and Harry nodded.

"I'll miss you as well mother but I'm not leaving yet you know we still have to go to the station." Harry said and Bellatrix nodded.

"To right you are now let's get you something to eat." Bellatrix said and led him to the table where the others where.

They all are together when Harry stood up and excused himself going to the backyard.

Storm was sleeping when Harry walked outside and pet Storms middle head.

"I'm leaving now boy be good." Harry said and Storm woke up and nodded his head while the others slept.

Harry turned and walked away from the Cerberus back inside.

Soon after the Greengrass family and Bellatrix finished they all left for Kings Cross station.

They soon arrived at the station and put Daphne's and Astorias luggage on trolleys.

"So Astoria this is going to be your first time actually getting on the train?" Harry asked and Astoria nodded.

"Yes it is I'm so excited and nervous." Astoria said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Harry asked and Astoria looked at him.

"What if no one likes me?" Astoria asked and Harry chuckled quietly.

"You have nothing to fear with the way you are you'll easily be making friends." Harry said.

Astoria smiled up at Harry and took his hand while Harry's other hand pushed Astorias trolley.

"Thanks Harry." Astoria said and the rest of the walk was comfortable conversation.

They soon arrived to the pillar between platform ten and nine where Harry saw his sister and walked to her giving Astoria her trolley.

"Hello Jessie and Weasley's." Harry said.

"Hey Harry." Jessie said and Ginny waved to him.

Fred and George turned to him and smiled.

"Hello Harry how-" Fred started.

"Are you doing this lovely day?" George finished and Harry nodded.

"I'm quite well thank you both but remember our agreement." Harry said glaring at them with one eye.

"Rest assured we won't prank the Slytherins mainly referring to publicly embarrassing them unless we do this to all houses together and not to go over the top with our pranks." Fred and George said together and Harry nodded.

"Well then we best get going all of you." Molly said as the Greengrass family and Bellatrix caught up to Harry.

They all went through the pillar and Harry stood with his sister going last.

"Right let's get going Jessie." Harry said and Jessie and together they walked to the wall but instead of going through they banged against the wall.

Harry and Jessie pushed forward knocking against the trolley and got slightly winded.

"What happened?" Jessie asked and Harry walked to the pillar and knocked against it.

"It's been sealed off by something or someone." Harry said glaring at the pillar.

"But what are we going to do the train leaves soon." Jessie said and Harry looked around and contemplated whether he could take out his wand or not when he saw a policeman looking over to him.

Harry turned his head quickly to avoid him.

"Do you think they'll know that we didn't follow?" Jessie asked and Harry nodded.

"They will but for now we must wait and not be spotted by muggle police." Harry said as he slowly walked behind the pillar.

"Why Harry?" Jessie asked as she walked closer to him.

"Because I killed four muggles and left one as a survivor and I know that muggle man went to the police and told them about me." Harry said.

Jessie's eyes widened at what her brother just now.

"Why did you kill them?" Jessie asked and Harry sighed.

"They were going to kill me and I needed to eat." Harry said realising he never told his sister of his ghouls unfortunate need to eat on humans.

"What do you mean eat?" Jessie asked and Harry sighed.

Harry began to explain how since becoming a Ghoul it was necessary for him to eat human once a year.

"Did you eat this year?" Jessie asked and Harry shook his head.

"No I never got the chance I was focused on other things but I need to eat human soon." Harry said.

"What happens if you don't?" Jessie asked a bit afraid to find out.

"I don't know and I don't want to find out." Harry said before he looked around for a police officer or someone.

After a few minutes Bellatrix came through the pillar and looked around.

"Harry? Jessie?" Bellatrix asked as she looked around for them.

Harry and Jessie quickly walked around from the other side.

"Mum what happened?" Harry asked and Bellatrix frowned.

"The Gateway sealed off and we had to keep the train from moving but a few threats from me got him to keep the train in place." Bellatrix said and Harry and Jessie smiled.

"Thanks mum." Harry said as he and Jessie quickly grabbed her luggage and the three of them went through together.

They arrived at platform nine and three quarters where they saw the parents but students where already on the train.

Harry picked up Jessie's things for her so she wouldn't struggle to take them.

"Thanks Harry." Jessie said as Harry quickly said goodbye to his mother.

"Have a good year Harry and you better not kill Lockhart." Bellatrix said and Harry nodded but before Harry left Bellatrix handed him a small brown paper bag and winked.

"Promise I'll try mum my best not to." Harry said and quickly went to the Greengrass parents.

"I quickly wanted to say goodbye to you both." Harry said and they smiled and said goodbye to him.

Harry and Jessie quickly climbed onto the train as it began to depart from the station.

Both of them went to the compartment and went to join there friends.

"Where were you two?" Hermione asked them both.

They told there friends what happened and soon got on with the rest of the ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL