Chapter 27

No one's POV

Evelyn had been looking for Harry and she just came to check in Daphne's room and smiled softly at the sight she had seen.

She quietly took a picture of the two before leaving them to sleep and went back out of the room.

Oliver was sitting at his desk still trying to process everything he witnessed from the memory.

He was disgusted that muggles did that to Harry just because he showed magic and he was seven years old no less what kind of heartless monster would do that for four years.

He rubbed his face and looked at the memory and sighed before he stood up and walked out of his study and went down to the living room and took a book from the shelf and sat in the arm chair.

"Can Jonny get master anything?" The house elf asked him and Oliver smiled down at the elf and nodded.

"Some tea if you would Jonny." Oliver asked and Jonny nodded and aparated away.

Oliver read quietly before Evelyn came down and joined him.

"Are you as shocked as I am?" Evelyn asked and Oliver nodded.

"The trauma that boy went through would put anyone in St.Mungos for the rest of there life." Oliver said and Evelyn nodded.

"Where is he?" Oliver asked and Evelyn let a soft smile grace her face.

"He's with Daphne right now I didn't think it was so bad that Daphne would cry her eyes out even I was in tears Oliver." Evelyn said and Oliver nodded.

"I know dear I am still trying to process everything." Oliver said as Jonny appeared again.

"Jonny has brought tea for the mistress as well." Jonny said and handed both of them the tea.

"Thank you Jonny." Evelyn said as the house elf nodded and aparated away again.

They sat quietly enjoying the tea and talked to each other.

Harry had woken up and looked around and saw Daphne on his chest and looked at the ceiling.

'This is quite comfortable.' Harry thought and looked down at Daphne as he felt her begin to stir.

Daphne got up and rubbed her eyes.

"Did you sleep well Daphne?" Harry asked as he cracked his finger.

Daphne nodded as she laid her head on his chest as Harry took a book out of his satchel he placed next to the bed.

"What book is that?" Daphne asked curiously.

"Apparently a book about a man named Gilderoy Lockhart I picked it up from Floris and Blotts curious."

Daphne sat up and laid her head on his shoulder and together they began reading the book as a few hours had passed before they closed the book.

"This book is the biggest load of nonsense I've ever read." Daphne said and Harry nodded agreeing with her.

"I believe he's a hoax or at least taking someone else's credit." Harry said and Daphne nodded.

"I read about him once in witches weekly with my mum even she agrees he's a ponce he went to Hogwarts in his youth apparently he was Gryffindor." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"I'm only thankful he wasn't in Slytherin the shame I'd feel if he was for my house." Harry said shaking his head and Daphne giggled.

"Ahhh yes the One-eyed king would be ashamed if such a man was possibly king before him?" Daphne teased and Harry groaned.

"No way a weakling like him was king of Slytherin if he was I question the strength of the house back then." Harry said before he turned to Daphne.

"But I'm glad my queen is as strong and intelligent as you are Daphne." Harry said and Daphne blushed but smiled.

"Why thank you but I remember how you said you didn't want to kiss my cheek anymore well perhaps I could give you a proper kiss." Daphne said as she slowly leaned closer to his lips.

Harry did the same and they almost touched when they heard a knock on Daphne's open door.

They both turned and saw Evelyn standing in the door frame with a smirk on her face.

"Now that both of you are not busy I wanted to come tell you dinner is ready." Evelyn said and walked away.

Harry said nothing as he looked at Evelyn walking away and then turned to Daphne who pressed her lips to his in a sweet kiss.

Harry closed his eyes and returned her kiss before pulling away after a few seconds.

Daphne smiled and got off her bed and motioned for Harry who did the same as she took his hand and began leading him to the dining room.

They arrived at the dining room and they both sat down and ate dinner while the family talked.

"Harry why haven't you put anything on your plate?" Oliver asked and Harry looked at him.

"I don't know what to take honestly I've never eaten anything here before." Harry said and Daphne began helping him as well as Evelyn and Oliver as well pointing out things he might like.

Astoria was confused at this and looked at Harry.

"What do you mean you haven't anything here before?" Astoria asked and Harry looked at her.

"Astoria I have never eaten anything like this before my... family never allowed me to." Harry said and Astorias eyes widened before she nodded.

"I'm sorry Harry." Astoria apologized and Harry shook his head.

"Its fine Astoria really you didn't know." Harry said before he turned to Daphne and Astorias parents.

"Would it be alright if I took Daphne with me to meet my adoptive mother?" Harry asked them and they looked at each other before nodding.

"That's alright with us just don't be gone for long." Evelyn said and Harry nodded as the rest of dinner went quietly.

Soon dinner came to an end and Harry stood up and left the dining room and Daphne walked with him.

They arrived in Daphne's room and Harry turned to her.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked and Daphne nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL