Chapter 95

No one's POV

"The sooner you all know what you're up against, the better." Technoblade said.

"How are you supposed to defend yourself against someone you've never seen? A wizard who's about to put an illegal curse on you isn't going to tell you what they're about to do, they won't put on a polite smile and be nice about it."

"And if they do, well at least your most likely last experience in this world is gonna be a pleasant one before you are quite honestly brutally killed."

"He certainly doesn't pull back any punches." Malfoy whispered to Harry.

"No I do not, Mr. Malfoy." Technoblade replied causing Malfoy to quiet down quick enough.

Technoblade then summoned a crossbow and fired it at Lavender Brown as it stabbed into her desk as she screamed as Technoblade smiled.

"Next time you take out work from other classes, I won't just aim for your desk." Technoblade said.

Lavender blushed in embarrassment as she had been showing Parvati her completed horoscope under her desk.

Harry wondered how Technoblade knew as it was a solid wooden desk.

"You'll find that in my lessons, I would like your undivided attention otherwise I could get trigger happy." Technoblade said.

"But that also brings me to my first point, you need to be alert of your surroundings and watchful of others."

"Now...can anyone tell me which curses are most heavily punished by wizard law?"

Several hands rose tentatively into the air.

Technoblade looked around before he pointed to Daphne.

"You."

"The Imperius Curse." Daphne said as Technoblade nodded.

"Yup, I heard that curse gave the ministry a lot of trouble at one time, hey maybe I should learn it." Technoblade said chuckling before he turned and walked to his desk drawer opening it.

He brought out a glass jar and inside it were three large, black spiders which were scuttling around.

Harry smiled a little as he knew that Ron was deathly afraid of spiders as he glanced back just in time to see Ron recoil.

Technoblade reached into the jar and caught one of the spiders as he held it in his hand for all to see.

"Mr Kaneki, please step up next to me." Technoblade said as Harry nodded and rose to his feet.

Harry walked next to Technoblade and took out his wand.

"Now, let's have some fun." Technoblade said as he leaned closer to Harry and whispered something into his ear.

"Mr Weasley, please step up if you would."

Ron's eyes widened before slowly, he rose up to his feet.

"Stand in the centre of the class." Technoblade instructed as Ron took slow steps forward as he wanted to be as far away from the spider as possible but he now stood in th centre of the class.

"Cast the curse."

Harry pointed his wand at Ron as he smirked a little causing Ron's eyes to go wide along with some Gryffindor students.

"Now I could use a spider, but for real immersion, I needed a student to be the target." Technoblade said as a grin spread across his face.

"I'd suggest you close your eyes, that way at least you won't see it coming."

Ron's breath started to quicken as he backed up quickly.

"Y-You're mad!" Ron stammered as he turned and was about to run before a cable wrapped around him and pulled him back with a powerful pull.

Ron turned and saw Technoblade holding a fishing rod as the cable was wrapped around him.

"Ah ah ah, you're not going anywhere." Technoblade said as his grin turned into a crazed smile.

"Cast the curse, Mr Kaneki."

Harry once again aimed his wand at Ron who by this point was sweating bullets as he closed his eyes preparing to be hit by the spell.

Ron waited for a moment but never felt a spell hit him...only the feeling of something crawling on his leg.

He slowly opened one eye before he screamed in a most unmanly fashion.

The spider that Technoblade held in his hand was crawling along his leg as it stopped and looked Ron in the eye.

Ron jerked and tried to break free from the cable but in reality it looked like a fish flopping around.

At this point, most of the Slytherins were roaring with laughter even a few Gryffindors were laughing.

The spider turned and scuttled away from Ron as it returned to Technoblade and Harry as it bowed its head to them.

In Harry's hand, the wand was moving slightly as the spider moved.

"Alright, I've had my fun but let me explain, as you can see the spider is in fact under Mr Kanekis control." Technoblade said as he pointed to Harry.

Harry moved his wand making the spider move before commanding it to ball up and roll around before making it stand completely still.

"Since Mr Kaneki can cast spells without words, I figured he would be the perfect choice to cast these spells." Technoblade said as he smiled at Ron.

"You okay, Mr Weasley?"

Ron shook with terror as Technoblade unravelled his cord and reeled it in.

"Eh, you're fine, you may now return to your seat." Technoblade said as Ron quickly scrambled to his seat but he was shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Once everything calmed down, Technoblades expression turned to a serious one.

"Total control." Technoblade said catching their attention.

"Mr Kaneki could make it jump out of the window, drown itself...or even throw it down one of your throats..."

Technoblade picked up the spider and presented it for all to get a better look at.

"There were once a lot of witches and wizards being cintrolled by the Imperius Curse." Technoblade said.

"The Imperius Curse can be fought, and it's my job to teach you how but it takes real strength of character, and not everyone has that."

"Better to avoid being hit with it if you can and a way to do that is by being constantly vigilant."

Technoblade then turned as he placed the spider back into the jar.

"Anyone else know one? Another illegal curse?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL