Chapter 70

No one's POV

Harry now stood in the Weasley Burrow and walked out of the Floo where he was met with his sister smiling.

"So you got my letter." She said as she got up from the couch and hugged her brother who hugged back.

"Yes and it's good to see you." Harry said before he let go.

"Oh! Where's Daphne?" Jessie asked and Harry shook his as head.

"She has decided to stay home." Harry said and Jessie nodded.

"Well actually decided against that."

Harry turned as Daphne stood in the Floo where he had just exited.

"What made you change your mind?" Harry asked and Daphne gave a small smile.

"I realised I had ultimately spent no time with your family other than your sister so I wanted to change that." She said and Harry smiled and nodded.

"Oh guys! Come on there are two people you have to meet." Jessie said as she led the both of them to the kitchen.

Once getting there Harry looked around and saw that Fred and George were sitting at the scrubbed wooden table with two red-haired people Harry and Daphne had never seen before, though immediately they knew who they must be: Bill and Charlie, the two eldest Weasley brothers.

"How're you doing Harry?" The nearer of the two said, grinning at him holding out a large hand which Harry shook.

Harry could feel the callus and blisters under his fingers.

This had to be Charlie, who worked with dragons in Romania.

Charlie was built like the twins, shorter and stockier than Percy and Ron, who were both long and lanky.

He had a broad, good-natured face, which was weather-beaten and so freckly that he looked almost tanned, his arms were muscly and one of them had a large, shiny burn on it.

Bill got to his feet, smiling, and also shook Harry's hand.

Bill came as something of a surprise, Harry knew he worked for the wizarding bank, Gringotts, that he had been head boy of Hogwarts.

Bill however was and there was no other word for it...cool.

He was tall, with long hair that he had tied back in a ponytail.

He was wearing an earring with what looked like a fang dangling from it, his clothes would not have looked out of place at a rock concert, except that Harry recognised his boots to be made, not of leather, but of dragon hide.

Before any of them could say anything Mr. Weasley appeared out of nowhere.

"Ah Harry, it's good to see you." He said and turned to Daphne.

"And of course you as well Daphne."

"Oh so this is the wife?" Charlie asked as he looked at Daphne who glared at him.

"I am, why do you ask?" She asked and Charlie gave a chuckle and shook his head.

"No nothing." He said but Bill snickered as he could see the small bit of fear in his brother.

"Well I'm sure Molly will be glad to see -" Arthur was cut off by his wife also appearing out of nowhere.

"Glad to see who?"

Mrs. Weasley had just entered the kitchen.

She was a short, plump woman with a very kind face, though her eyes were presently narrowed in suspicion.

"To see Harry and Daphne, love." Arthur said and she spotted the two smiling at them.

"Oh, hello Harry and Daphne dears." She said as he pulled the two into a hug and of course they hugged back.

Just then two other girls appeared in the kitchen doorway behind Mrs. Weasley.

One, with very bushy brown hair and rather large front teeth, was Harry and Jessie's friend, Hermione Granger.

The other was small and red-haired, was Ginny.

Both of them smiled at Harry and Daphne who gave them a nod in response.

"Well that let us show you where you two will be sleeping." Hermione said and Ginny nodded.

"Yeah, we'll come too." George said.

"You stay where you are!" Mrs. Weasley snarled which confused Harry as he, Daphne and Jessie edged out of the kitchen.

The four set off along the narrow Hallway and up the rickety staircase that zigzagged through the house to the upper storeys.

"Why was Mrs. Weasley so angry at the twins? What have they done?" Harry asked and this made Ginny laugh along with Jessie although Hermione didn't.

"That would be Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes." Jessie answered as they walked.

"Dare I ask what are Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes?" Daphne asked.

"There mum found this stack of order forms when she was cleaning Fred and George's room." Jessie said quietly.

"This great long price-list of stuff they've invented, joke stuff, you know like fake wands and trick sweets, loads of stuff honestly, it was brilliant, I never knew they'd been inventing all that."

"We've been hearing explosions out of their room for ages, but we never thought they were actually making things." Ginny said.

"We thought they just liked the noise."

"Only, most of the stuff – well, all of it really – was a bit dangerous." Jessie said.

"And, you know, they were planning to sell it at Hogwarts to make some money and mum went mad at them, told them they weren't allowed to make any more of it and burnt all the order forms, she's furious at them anyway, they didn't get as many O.W.L.s as she expected." Ginny said.

O.W.L.s were Ordinary Wizard Levels, the examinations Hogwarts students took at the age of fifteen.

"And then there was this big row." Jessie said.

"Because there mum wants them to go into the Ministry of Magic like Mr. Weasley and they told her all they want to do is open a joke-shop."

Just then, a door on the second landing opened, and a face poked out.

"Hello Percy." Harry greeted.

"Hello Harry, Daphne, welcome back from your honeymoon, I was wondering who it was coming up the stairs." He said but he had a very annoyed expression.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL