Chapter 99

No one's POV

Qin Shi Huang and Buda had gone to sit down at whichever house they preferred even though Dumbledore had offered them seats at the staffs table.

"No need, we will find out own places but we shall take those seats." Qin Shi Huang said as he looked around.

Qin Shi Huang had opted to sit at Gryffindor as they resembled the colour of the Chinese flag.

Filch had quickly set down a seat for him at the very end of the table apart from all the students who sat on the sides.

Buda had looked around as he decided to take a seat down at Ravenclaw.

"Heh, why not sit with the nerds, maybe I could learn something." Buda chuckled before he sat down, coincidentally he had sitten next to Luna.

They were not the only ones who had arrived as Ludo Bagman as well as Mr Crouch who was Percy's boss came and sat down with Ludo sitting at Karkaroff side while Crouch sat at Madame Maximes side.

The rest of the feast went on and once the gold plates had been wiped clean, Dumbledore stood up again.

A pleasant sort of tension seemed to fill the Hall now.

"The moment has come." Dumbledore said, smiling around at the sea of upturned faces.

"The Triwizard Tournament is about to start, I would like to say a few words of explanation before we bring in the casket –"

"Heh?" Technoblade muttered as Snape moved over and quietly explained.

"Just to clarify the procedure which will be following this year, but firstly, let me introduce, for those who do not know them, Mr Bartemius Crouch, Head of the Department of International magical co-operation."

This was followed by a stammering of polite applause.

"And Ludo Bagman, Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports."

This had brought on a much louder round of applause than Crouch.

"And our special guests, Qin Shi Huang Emperor of China and Seeker for the national Chinese Quidditch team."

There was a loud burst of cheers for him, the loudest being from George and Fred as Qin was the reason they had won the bet.

Qin Shi Huang just laughed as he sat there.

"And Buda, advisor of Qin Shi Huang and beater for the national Chinese Quidditch team."

The same level of cheers were given to him as he just waved lazily eating some candy.

Dumbledore then went onto explain the procedure for the tournament as he told them how they would need to enter the tournament as well as the selector which was an item that Dumbledore deemed the "Goblet of Fire"

It was a large, roughly hewn wooden cup, it would have been entirely unremarkable, had to not been full to the brim with dancing, blue-white flames.

Dumbledore had closed the casket that the Goblet had come in and placed the Goblet on top of it, where it would be clearly visible to everyone in the hall.

He told them how to enter their names and that they only had twenty four hours to do so.

He had then explained that to ensure no underage student yields to temptation, he had placed an age lime around the Goblet ensuring that no one under 17 will be able to cross the line.

Once that was done and they were allowed to leave to their houses, Harry had met up with his sister as both of them began to talk.

"Do you feel that?" Harry asked as Jessie looked at him.

"The feeling of someone watching us?" She asked and Harry nodded as both slowly turned their heads forward to see Karkaroff looking at them with a glare which Harry returned.

"You are the Potters!" He said as he stood before them.

"What of it?" Harry asked keeping his glare.

Karkaroff was about to say something when he felt something touch his shoulder.

Turning his head, his eyes went wide when he saw that a swords blade was rested on his shoulder.

"Yeah, what's going on, buddy?" Technoblade asked as he raised the sword slightly.

"You're holding up the students so how about you shove off back to your ship and get some sleep, maybe wipe of that "I just ate twenty lemons and chose to be a douche" expression off your face while your at it." Technoblade suggested as he took great joy in watching Karkaroff turn red and say curses to him before stomping away.

Technoblade looked at the twins as he smiled before turning and walking away as his sword vanished from his hand.

Harry and Jessie looked at each other before Harry gave a small chuckle.

"I must return to my house, I will see you tomorrow?" He asked and Jessie nodded.

"Definitely, good night brother." Jessie said as Harry nodded before the two parted ways to go to their respective houses.

Getting back to Slytherin, Harry went to his room and began to change.

As he threw off his shirt and exchanged it for his pajama shirt, his door opened as Daphne stepped in, already in her pajamas.

"Any thoughts on today's events?" Harry asked her as Daphne sat down on his bed.

"Not really, just annoyed really at how some of the others were acting but we can't really blame them for the excitement." Daphne said as Harry took off his eyepatch and walked to the side of his bed placing it down on his drawer.

"That is true but it was still quite bothersome to have to witness." Harry said as the two laid down together as Harry wrapped his arm around her waist.

"But there will only be more excitement tomorrow since they will be announcing who will be the champions tomorrow." Daphne said and Harry gave a small groan.

"That is true."

Harry gave her a small kiss on the lips before the two decided to drift off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL