Chapter 67

No one's POV

Harry followed Lupin until they got to a clearing as Lupin turned back to Harry.

Harry turned back to normal and Lupin snarled at Harry who took off his eyepatch.

"I'm warning you uncle, don't make me hurt you."

Lupin growled and ran at Harry who sighed as he let free his Kakugan flared to life.

His Kagune burst from his back and wrapped around Lupin and lifted him into the air.

Meanwhile

Jessie had seen Pettigrew run off as a rat and went after him while Snape and Lilly were helping James.

She was alone and looked around before she heard a rustling coming from behind her.

She quickly took out her wand only to see Kyle walking out of the woods and smiled.

"Well this is awkward." He said and Jessie sighed in relief before she glared at him.

"Where were you?" She asked and Kyle thought for a bit before he chuckled.

"I honestly got lost along the way here but then I picked up the scent of a rat and followed it here before I picked up your scent as well." Kyle explained and Jessie nodded before she put her wand away.

Kyle walked over as he motioned for her to follow when he heard something in the distance.

He took Jessie's and followed until he came to a lake looking around.

"I heard something." Kyle said.

A screech like sound could be heard as above them Dementors flew and there were many of them.

Kyle pulled Jessie close to him and readied to activate his Kagune.

The Dementors however were faster as one swooped down and got Kyle with the kiss before it flew away.

Kyle grunted as he tried to activate his Kagune but more kept coming.

Kyle fell to his knees as he got weaker while Jessie tried to help but the Dementors got to her too.

Kyle finally collapsed as a Dementor flew over him preparing to give him the kiss.

Jessie looked at what the Dementor was doing to Kyle and her eyes widened.

She reached for her wand an held it to the sky and glared at the Dementors in the sky before she closed her eyes and focused.

"Expecto...Patronum!"

A large burst of of white energy burst from her wand as all the Dementors gave a shriek cry and flew away from her.

Any Dementor that tried to get past was unable to bypass the spell before they all retreated away.

The spell faded as Jessie panted before she turned to Kyle who laid motionless on the ground and quickly rushed over to him.

Jessie put her head against his chest before she gasped because she didn't hear his heart beat.

She panicked and quickly performed CPR on him.

Once she realised she was getting nowhere she started to tear up and continued before she lifted her fist and pounded on his chest hard.

"Don't leave me!"

She hit his chest hard before he let out a gasp and shot up.

Kyle was panting heavily before he looked at Jessie and smiled before she crashed into his arms.

"I thought you were gone!" Jessie exclaimed as she held onto him tightly.

Kyle smiled and hugged her back as he shook his head.

"Don't worry I'll always come back to you."

Harry wiped his face as his face had cuts on it as he let out his Kagune vanish.

"This is annoying." Keith said as he held his scythe against Lupins neck while Haise used his Kagune to keep him in place.

Daphne used a tissue and wiped some of the blood off Harry and sighed.

"You have a lot to explain, Harry for example, how long have you been an Animagus?" Daphne said as she glared at him a bit.

"Not long but I only spent time mastering my forms." Harry said as his wounds began to heal as he got up.

Harry looked down at Lupin and sighed as he rubbed his face a bit before his eyes widened.

He looked around and tried to pick up any scent he could that belonged to Pettigrew but he couldn't find anything.

Harry grit his teeth and clenched his fist before he sighed and calmed down before he walked to Sirius who sat up against the tree he was hit against.

"Thanks pup." Sirius said as he held his side and Harry nodded as he sat down.

"Your mum wanted to be here you know but we all know it's too dangerous for her to be here." Sirius said and gave a small chuckle.

"Nearly blasted my head off when I told her no, it took so much effort to get her to stay back but eventually she managed to cave." Sirius said and Harry smiled a bit.

"He's gone Padfoot...we lost Pettigrew." Harry said and Sirius sighed.

"Sometimes Harry, there are things that are more important than others." He said before he put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Don't worry in due time, that rat will be caught."

Harry listened to his godfathers words and nodded.

"Come on Padfoot, let's get you up." Harry said as he used his Kagune and picked up Sirius and went back to the shrieking shack.

Haise used his Kagune to contain Lupin while Keith was wiping his face a bit.

"Well this has been an experience." Keith said as he rested his scythe on his shoulder.

"Yes though I wonder what the future will be like."

TimeSkip

Harry was staring out a window as he had a small smile on his face.

He was back at the Burrow as the year had come to an end and now he was about to do something much harder than anything he had ever done.

The door opened and Technoblade walked into the room along with James as they both smiled at Harry.

"It's time." Harry said as he turned to them and walked over to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL