Chapter 36

No one's POV

Harry and Bellatrix walked into the bookshop to see Jessie standing with the Weasley's and funny enough saw Kyle and Hermione with there parents as well.

Harry walked to them and greeted them.

"Hello all of you." Harry said as they turned to him and Jessie smiled.

"Hey Harry." Jessie said and Harry nodded before he was pulled into a hug from the Weasley mother.

"It's good to see you Harry dear." Molly said and Harry managed to get out of the hug as he greeted Hermione who smiled at him.

Kyle walked to them with his parents and siblings with him.

"Hello Harry." Kyle said and shook his hand.

"Hello Kyle how was your holiday?" Harry asked and Kyle smiled.

"It was nice thank you I managed to get a decent amount of studying in as well so I believe it was quite well spent." Kyle said.

"Kyle who's your friend?" His father asked and Kyle turned to him smiling.

"This is my friend Harry he's Jessies sister and he's like me." Kyle said and there eyes widened.

"Well then hello Harry I'm Stephen Trager and this is my wife Nicole and our children Josh and Lori." Stephen said introducing his family.

"A pleasure to meet you both I'm glad to meet Kyle's family this is my mother Belle Kaneki." Harry said as he pointed to his mother who waved at them.

"I thought you were Jessie's sister though?" Nicole wondered and Harry looked at her.

"We are but we were seperated at birth she was taken by the headmaster while I was...left in some unfortunate situations." Harry said.

"But whys your hair white?" Josh asked and Lori smacked his arm.

"Josh!" Lori said as Harry cracked his finger.

"It's alright my hair was turned white naturally." Harry said.

Soon wizards and witches started cheering as Lockhart stepped up.

"Thank you all well." Lockhart began speaking and Harry ignored him until he noticed Lockhart see Jessie.

"Well it's the Jessie Potter at my book signing this is truly a special time." Lockhart said as wizards began pulling Jessie towards Lockhart.

Harry followed glaring at those before he grabbed Lockhart's arm before he touched Jessie.

"Please do not touch her." Harry said and glared at Lockhart.

Lockhart felt a chill up his spine from Harry's glare.

"Now now I'm sure you wouldn't mind a quick picture." Lockhart said while Harry's glare only intensified.

"No." Harry said.

"Ahhh I see you are protecting your friend how admirably of you why it reminds me of myself quite honestly." Lockhart said and Harry scoffed.

"That is the biggest insult I have ever received in my lifetime." Harry said.

Lockhart looked down at Harry before laughing which for a moment threw Harry off.

"Quite a interesting young man you are in fact I will give you and Miss Potter all my signed books for free of course." Lockhart said as he gave Harry and Jessie each a set of books.

He then pulled them close and took a picture with them both while the crowd cheered.

Harry took his sister's arm and walked away back to the others.

"Here we go dears I'll get them signed for you." Molly said as she took there books but Harry stopped her.

"It's quite alright in fact I want you to keep them all think of it as a gift." Harry said as he walked to his mother.

"I was so close to killing that man for touching you." Bellatrix said and Harry shook his head.

"That would be a waste of effort." Harry said as he went with his sister and the Weasley's.

"Well that scene was horrid." Harry turned and saw Malfoy walking down the stairs.

Harry shook his head and walked to him.

"You have no idea how right you are." Harry said as the two exchange greetings with one another.

"So how was your holiday?" Malfoy asked and Harry shrugged.

"As it normally would be, quiet and nice yours?" Harry asked and Malfoy was about to answer when Ron cut in.

"What's Malfoy doing here?" Ron asked with venom laced in his voice.

"Ignore him Malfoy." Harry said and Malfoy nodded.

"To answer your question my holiday was fine my mother and I were quite happy spending it together." Malfoy said as Ginny, Jessie and Kyle walked to the two.

"Oh Ginny this is Malfoy." Harry said introducing them both.

"Oh my dad hates your dad." Ginny said and Malfoy nodded.

"Mine hates yours as well." Draco said before a cane touched his shoulder.

"Now now Draco it is quite rude to talk of such things." The person said moving Draco out of the way revealing Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius." Arthur Weasley said in a almost annoyed tone.

"I trust you are being paid overtime for your raids but seeing the condition of your daughter's book I see it is not." Lucius said raising the second hand book in his daughters cauldron but as he did no one noticed he put something else in as well.

"I believe you should not touch that." Harry said taking the book back putting it in Ginny's cauldron.

Lucius looked at Harry for a moment and smiled.

"You must be Mister Kaneki quite an honour to meet you." Lucius said and Harry looked him up and down.

"I will not lie and say I feel the same." Harry said disregarding the glare Lucius gave him.

"It is important to learn your manners Mr. Kaneki." Lucius said and Harry merely walked closer looking him in the eye.

"Then you must learn yours and not insult the Weasley family or you will regret it." Harry said glaring up at him which made Lucius uneasy.

Lucius gave an amused smile at Harry.

"Is that a threat Mr. Kaneki?" Lucius asked and Harry gave a small smile.

Harry shoved Lucius out of the shop as the force sent him to the ground into the path.

Harry walked out and walked to Lucius and whispered in his ear.

"Ask Rebastion and Rudolphus if my threats were empty." Harry said moving away and smiled insane before composing himself and standing up as he cracked his finger.

Harry returned to his friends and family and nodded.

"Forgive me for what I've done to your father Draco." Harry said and Draco shook his head.

"Don't worry but I have to go to him now." Draco said saying his goodbyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL