Chapter 59

No one's POV

Harry stood in his DADA class with the rest of his house and Gryffindor.

The previous night had truly shocked him but for now he chose to work on it at a later stage.

"Alright class I have a special treat for you today." Remus said as he coughed a bit as he walked to a closet as it shook.

"In this closet there is a boggart, can anyone tell me what a Boggart is?" He asked the students and Hermione raised her hand and Remus smiled.

"Yes Miss Granger."

"A Boggart is a creature that takes the form of what its prey fears the most in order to paralyze them with fear before attacking them." Hermione said and Remus nodded.

"Very good, five points to Gryffindor but now, can we have a volunteer...Mr. Longbottom if you would be so kind." Remus said and Neville's eyes widened as he slowly stepped forward.

"Now Neville what is it you are afraid of?" Remus asked and Neville looked at the ground.

"P-P-Professor Snape." Neville muttered which was met with small laughter from the Slytherin House.

"That's enough." Harry said and they all stopped.

"Thank you Mr. Kaneki and don't worry Mr. Longbottom I'm sure there are a good deal of us who fear the potion professor." Remus said as he moved Neville closer to the closet.

"Now think of something that makes you laugh." Remus said and Neville thought for a bit.

"W-Well, my gran has this big hat and a bright orange coat, i-its horrid." Neville said and Remus smiled as he walked to the door that contained the Boggart.

"Now I'm going to open this door and when I do, the Boggart will take the form of what you fear, when that happens point your wand to the creature and then firmly and confidently say Riddikulous." Remus instructed and Nevill nodded as he shakely held up his wand.

Remus smiled and opened the door before he moved out of the way quickly.

The Boggart flew out of closet and once close enough the Boggart changed and took the form of Professor Snape.

Neville shook as be took some deep breaths.

"Riddikulous!"

The spell hit the Boggart as his clothes changed and now he was in Neville's grandmother's clothing which brought a laugh from everyone.

"Alright everyone, form a line!" Remus said as he smiled.

Everyone soon had a turn going against the Boggart and turned them into something much funnier than their fears.

Hermione's fear was McGonagall telling her she's failed which she replaced with a clown, Kyle's fear was giant octopus which he made deflate and fly like a balloon.

Tracy's fear was surprisingly clowns which and her Riddikulous made the clown have a gift and when it opened it a giant fist knocked it out cold, Malfoys fear was rabid dogs which he turned into a poodle.

Daphne's fear was Harry cheating which they made blow up and scatter confetti which only prompted Harry to whisper in her ear that he would get rid of those fears.

It was funny to see that Ron was actually afraid of Harry which didn't really change at all even after the spell was cast.

After a few more students Jessie and Harry were among the last to go.

Jessie went forward and the Boggart of her brother looked at her before it began to change its form.

The Boggart soon turned into a Dementor and Jessie froze in place.

Shakely she tried to raise her wand but she couldn't find the words to say the spell.

The Boggart moved closer to her and we about to attack when Harry stepped in front of it.

The Boggart backed away and changed forms once more and turned into Harry's worst fear.

Harry was staring at his past self sitting in the chair, chained up as he looked at the ground.

His fingers and toes were broken as he choked back a sob.

"S-Someone help me..." His past self begged.

Harry stared at the Boggart and raised his wand but he just put it away.

Harry walked to his past self and pulled its head so it was facing him.

It had the same broken and fearful face Harry once had as it's one eye was spilling with blood.

"You...fear me." Harry snarled as he grabbed the Boggart by the neck and threw it back into the closet slamming it shut.

Harry panted slightly before he turned to Remus who looked at him sadly before he turned to the class.

"Alright, that's enough of class, you are dismissed but Miss Potter, Mr. Kaneki a word if you will." Remus said and the twins nodded as the others left the class.

Harry and Jessie stood together as they stood in silence and Remus broke the silence.

"I'm quite surprised, Jessie I would have thought I'd have seen Voldemort as your fear and Harry, I don't know where to begin with yours." Remus said and Harry stood in silence.

"Is there a way for Jessie to learn protection against Dementors just in case they pick up the scent of rat on her." Harry asked and Remus thought for a bit before he nodded.

"There is one spell that can fight off the Dementors." Remus said.

"This spell is called Expecto Patronum."

He began to explain the spell and Jessie nodded.

"I'd like to learn it if possible." She said and Remus nodded.

"Well...when there is time I will begin to teach it to you both." Remus said and the twins nodded before they left to their class.

The day soon came to an end and Harry laid on Daphne's lap while they read a book playing with his hair.

Tracy and Keith were playing wizards chess together while Draco had gone to the library to do some homework and study a bit.

"This is tiresome." Harry said as he sat up.

Remembering the night before he stood up and walked out of the common room.

"I'll be back later."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL