Chapter 30

No one's POV

Christmas had come and gone as Harry had spent a good time training Storm on everything as well as spending time with the Greengrass family.

Harry was slightly saddened that he had to leave Storm but Oliver and Evelyn said they would take care of him.

As Harry and Daphne had returned to school.

When Spring came they were back in classes.

Harry and Daphne had just left transfiguration they shared with Ravenclaw.

"Well that was interesting." Daphne said and Harry turned to her and shrugged.

The two had continued walking and went to the great Hall where they ran into Jessica and her friends.

"Hello Jessie, Kyle, Hermione... Weasley." Harry said as he glared at Ron who glared back.

"Hello Harry how was your Christmas?" Jessie asked as they walked together.

"It was nice thank you how was yours?" Harry asked her as he took Daphne's hand.

Harry smiled as Jessie talked about her holiday.

Soon after they ran into Tracy, Malfoy and Zabini who joined them even though Ron protested.

"I took your advice Harry and things have gotten better thank you." Malfoy said and Harry nodded.

They continued to talk together until they arrived outside where Harry saw a first year Slytherin girl crying.

Harry's eye widened as he went to her.

"What is the matter?" Harry asked her and she looked up at him.

"A t-third year Ravenclaw girl h-hurt me." She said and Harry glared.

"Where is she now?" Harry asked.

The girl pointed to a small group of girls and boys all presumably third years as well.

"Go to my friends and wait with them I will handle this matter personally." Harry said and the girl nodded and went to her friends.

Harry glared at the group and walked to them.

Harry walked closer and cracked his finger.

He saw the group laugh as he walked closer.

"I see you do not feel bad for what you have done to my house." Harry said with a slight bit of anger.

The group turned to Harry.

"And who are you?" One of the boys asked and Harry cracked his finger as one of the girls quietly gasped.

"He's the One-eyed king of Slytherin the only first year to ever get that title." She said and the group's eyes widened as Harry nodded.

"To right you are and I refuse to let others treat my house so shamefully!" Harry yelled in anger.

The group stood in fear of him as they had heard of his duel against a seventh year Slytherin and being victorious.

"Now then you shall apologize to the girl and if I ever see or hear you doing such acts again I will make your deaths painful and agonizing." Harry said and left them.

Harry returned to his friends and the group followed not long after.

They had apologized to the girl and the girl went back to her friends after thanking Harry.

"Wow brother you really take that position seriously." Jessie said and Harry smirked and turned to her.

"Why do you think no Slytherin has bothered you or your friends?" Harry asked and once again took Daphne's hand walking.

TimeSkip: a few months

Time had passed since then and Harry was sitting on the roof of the school.

The exams had come and gone quickly surprisingly.

It's almost the end of the year and nothing out of the ordinary has happened it's concerning." Harry said as he looked the night sky.

'My guess is something's happen soon and we must be ready for that situation.' Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

Harry stood up and and used his Kagune to climb back into his room through his window.

Harry laid in bed and took off his eye patch.

Harry looked at a mirror and frowned.

"Regeneration and...I'm still blind in my eye." Harry said as he looked at his eye.

'Im sorry Harry but there is nothing I can do to return your sight.' Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

"It's fine I can see when my Kakugan is active that is enough." Harry said and went to bed.

Harry woke up the next day and did his usual routine and went downstairs where he met up with Daphne and Tracy.

"Good morning." Harry said as he felt in his pocket for his mask just in case it was necessary.

"Good morning Harry." They both said and they left for breakfast.

Harry was slightly on edge from last night.

"I can't believe school is almost over." Tracy said and Harry nodded.

"Yes it is quite surprising though there is always next year as well." Daphne said and Tracy groaned at that.

They arrived at the Great Hall and ate breakfast before going to there classes.

When potions came Harry was put next to his sister as he turned to her.

"Something is going to happen soon." Harry whispered to her.

"Well the others and I are planning to go back to that room because apparently someone got Hagrid to talk about Fluffy they apparently seemed quite interested in her." Jessie said and Harry's eye widened.

"Specifically what is Fluffy?" Harry asked as they began to work on there potion.

"A three headed dog why?" Jessie asked and Harry nodded.

"Music will put it to sleep then." Harry said and Jessie looked at him.

"How do you know that do you have a book about it?" Jessie asked and Harry shook his head.

"No I own one." Harry said and Jessie's jaw dropped before Harry closed her mouth and they worked quietly.

"When do you plan to go down?" Harry asked and Jessie looked at him.

"Tonight." She said and Harry nodded.

"Mr. Kaneki, Miss Potter is something more interesting than the work in front of you?" Snape asked and Harry and Jessie shook there heads.

"No sir but our potion is complete." Harry said gesturing to the potion in the cauldron.

Snape nodded and walked away checking on others potions and taking points from Gryffindor.

Harry looked at Daphne and Tracy and sighed.

'i have to go alone on this.' Harry sighed and went back to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL