Chapter 2

No one's POV

Harry had been walking for a long time before he stopped in front of a pub called the leaky cauldron.

He walked into it and ignored the stares he was given.

He walked through to the back alley door and looked at a brick wall.

"There is a certain way you must tap the brick in order to go to Diagon Alley." Kaneki said and Harry nodded and began to tap them in the exact order Kaneki told him.

The bricks began to move and soon opened up to a whole new place.

Harry's eyes widened momentarily before he regained a cold look on his face and walked through.

He realised he didn't know the date of the day and decided to ask.

He walked to a witch and tapped her shoulder as she turned to him.

"Can I help you young man?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Do you know today's date?" Harry asked her and she nodded.

"Today is the thirty first of July." She said and Harry thanked her walking away and cracked his finger.

' Happy birthday to me then but that also means those bastards tortured me for four whole years.' Harry thought as he went to Gringotts.

He walked in and noticed that all of the people working in the bank are goblins but ignored it and went to the front desk.

The goblin looked over his desk to see Harry.

"Can I help you?" The goblin asked going back to his work.

"Tell him you are opening your Vault then tell him your name and the Kaneki Vault." Kaneki said to him in his mind.

Harry looked up to the goblin.

"I am here to open the Kaneki Vault and my Vault my name is Harry Potter." Harry said as the goblin raised an eyebrow.

"Do you have the keys?" The goblin asked and Harry gave him Kaneki's vault key.

"My key is not with me is it possible to make another?" Harry asked him and the goblin nodded.

"Griphook." The goblin called and another goblin came walking over to him.

"Yes sir?" Griphook asked him and the teller pointed to Harry who cracked his finger.

"This boy must be taken to the Kaneki Vault and have a key remade." The teller said and Griphook nodded motioning for Harry to follow.

They had walked together until they arrived to a room and Griphook opened it revealing a goblin sitting at a desk as he looked at them.

"LockFang can you assist Mr Potter he must have his key remade." Griphook said and LockFang nodded as Harry stepped forward.

"I will need blood to activate the spell." LockFang said as he held out a bowel and Harry took out a knife and cut his hand and let drop in before he made his hand heal.

LockFang and Griphook had there eyes widened slightly as they had never seen a wizard heal from a cut so quickly without using magic.

LockFang waved his hand over the bowel muttering a spell as the blood changed to a key.

"It has been done and do try not to lose this one." LockFang said as he gave Harry the key while he cracked his finger nodding and taking the key with his other hand.

Griphook and Harry left the room and went to the cart that would take them to the vaults and Harry sat down.

Griphook had started the cart and soon the cart was moving.