Chapter 57

No one's POV

Harry was now sitting in transfiguration reading from the textbook mainly because he had decided not to read Kaneki's journal.

Some weeks had passed and the weather was starting to get worse as it rained outside.

Harry didn't like this weather because it meant that his sister would be playing a quidditch match against Hufflepuff in the rain.

Harry decided that was enough reading as he went to his own journal and opened it as he went back to his notes on the Animagi studies.

He had everything he needed to brew the potion for this and nodded to himself a bit.

'I can start brewing the potion today.' Harry thought as he made some notes before he opened Kaneki's reading more about the Kakuja and it made him think more.

He was very interested in obtaining his Kakuja but he was unsure about the length that would go too if he unlocked it.

After a few more classes the day came to an end and then came time for the match.

Harry was in the stands as he watched the match go on wearing a scarf to keep from getting to cold as the rain was pouring down.

Daphne, Keith, Malfoy, Tracy and Astoria were with him as well as they watched Jessie flying around trying to beat Cedric Diggory for the snitch.

They both flew up into the air chasing after it and after a few moments Diggory came back down while Jessie was still up in the air.

"Where is she?" Kyle asked as he looked up but couldn't see anything through the clouds.

Harry squinted his eyes as he tried to see her only to see her broom was flying off in the distance because of the strong wind.

Once he saw her broom his eye widened as he saw his sister falling down through the sky.

Harry instinctively jumped into the air as his kagune burst from his back as it grabbed his sister and wrapped around her before he crashed down onto the ground holding her tightly as he hit the ground hard.

He looked at the sky and noticed that there were Dementors flying in the air as his eyes narrowed.

"How dare they." Harry growled as he looked at his sister unwrapping his kagune and held her in his arms as it receeded into his back.

Harry got up and started running towards the Hospital wing.

TimeSkip

Jessie had woken up to see her brother and parents sitting in chairs next to her when she woke up.

"She's awake." Harry said as her parents hugged her tightly.

"We were so worried when we heard what happened, we got here immediately." Lily said as she hugged her daughter tightly and James nodded.

"We feared the worse." James said as he looked at her up and down.

"W-What about the match?" Jessie asked and Harry shook his head.

Harry stood up and walked in front of her as he held a blanket in his hand that had been wrapping something.

He laid in down in front of her and opened it revealing that it was her broom in pieces.

"The wind sent it all the way to the Whomping Willow." Harry said and Jessie stared down at her broom as she picked up the broken pieces of it.

"..." Jessie was silent for a long time before she put it down.

Harry looked at how heartbroken she was and sighed a bit.

Harry then remembered something when he was shopping for school supplies.

"I will be off now." Harry said as he walked back to his house immediately.

Once he got back the others walked over to him.

"Is Jessie alright?" Tracy asked and Harry nodded as he walked to his room and started writing a letter and sent it away with an owl.

He stood up and walked his satchel and pulled out some books along with parchment as he started on his homework.

It didn't take him that long to do but he soon packed it away and stood up walking to his window as he looked at the moon.

"It's almost a full moon." Harry said before his eyes narrowed.

"Dementor." Harry said as the Dementor appeared behind him.

"Yes master?" It asked and Harry turned to it glaring at it.

"Bring me the Dementors that tried to give my sister the kiss." Harry snarled and the Dementor shook slightly but nodded.

It apparated away and returned with three Dementors who looked at Harry.

"I will give you one opportunity to explain." Harry said as he glared at them all.

"We picked up the scent of the rat on her person Master..." One of them said and Harry's eye widened.

"You mean to tell me that Pettigrew was near my sister?" Harry asked and the Dementors nodded.

"We mistook her for the rat...we apologize master..." The Dementors said and Harry nodded.

"I want you all to protect her but keep your distance, she has developed a fear of you, she may not say it but I can see the look of fear in her eyes." Harry said and the Dementors nodded.

They left the room and Harry closed his eyes a bit and sat in thought.

Harry decided that he would start crafting the Animagus potion as he got out his cauldron set and the necessary items he needed for it.

He continued to work until someone came into his room.

"Harry I wanted to...what are you doing?" Keith asked and Harry turned to him.

Harry looked at the potion he was crafting and back at Keith with a sigh.

"Just a small project I need to test, personally." Harry said and Keith nodded before he was about to close the door.

"Wait." Harry said as he turned to him.

Keith looked at him and stopped turning back to Harry.

"Yes?"

"Look after her, and you know who I am talking about Keith." Harry said before he went back to his potion.

Keith blushed as he quickly opened the door.

"I-I-I don't!" Keith said as he left quickly while Harry had a small smirk on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL