Chapter 4

Kaneki's POV

I smiled down at Touka as we sat on the ground together with her on my lap.

"I missed you Touka-chan." I said as I hugged her from behind as she kissed my cheek.

"Heh I know Kaneki-kun you showed it pretty well." Touka chuckled referring back to our reunion earlier.

"Hmmm it has been a while though Kaneki-kun." Touka said as she leaned into my chest.

"Yes it has I'm just happy to have you back." I said as she turned to face me.

"I love you Kaneki-kun even though you used to be a bit of a wimp ok a lot of a wimp." Touka said and I chuckled a bit.

"I love you too Touka otherwise we wouldn't be married." I said and she nodded.

"I still wonder how I managed to get someone as loving and caring as you for a husband Kaneki-kun." Touka said and I smiled.

"I ask the same thing about you Touka." I said as she pulled me into a sweet kiss.

We stayed like that for a good amount of time before we had to pull away for air.

I didn't waste more time after that as I pulled her back into the kiss.

I pushed Touka down as we kissed.

"Kaneki-kun heh are you excited already?" Touka said while she looked down.

"Seems you are as well Touka-chan." I said and kissed her neck.

No one's POV

Harry had been walking in silence to Kings Cross station.

When he got there he went to the pillar between platform ten and nine and walked through seeing the train but also the happy families that were saying goodbye to there children.

Harry was a bit jealous as he watched the families but said nothing out loud and merely walked into the train finding an empty compartment and staying there reading quietly.

Harry felt the train begin to move and heard the parents and children shouting goodbye from other compartments as he continued to read and soon the noises stopped and it was just quiet.

Harry heard a knock on the door and turned to see two girls standing there.

"Sorry to bother you but may we sit in this compartment?" One asked and Harry nodded not really caring.

The girl smiled as she and her other friend walked into the compartment and sat together opposite of him.

Harry admitted he was intrigued by Daphne and didn't feel hatred towards her that he normally feels when it comes to anyone else he didn't know what to make of it so he kept it to himself.

"I'm Tracy by the way Tracy Davis and this is my friend Daphne Greengrass." Tracy said as she pointed to herself and Daphne who waved at him a bit.

"Harry, Harry Potter." Harry said even though he changed his name.

Tracy and Daphne looked shocked for a moment but chose not to say anything about the matter and began talking to Harry and he had put his book away and listened to them.

Harry occasionally talked to them as well and they explained the four houses to him and Harry nodded at the new information he was given.

"Harry what house do you want to go to?" Tracy asked and Harry paused.

"I don't really care what house I am put into." Harry said as he looked out the window and Tracy and Daphne talked to each other for a bit before Harry realised something and turned to them.