Chapter 3

No one's POV

Harry had left the robes shop looking down the note.

It had the names of all the shops he needed to go to and a list of what he needed to buy.

"Hmmm." Harry said as he decided to go Florish and Blotts for textbooks.

He entered the shop to see all kinds of books.

He got the textbooks from first year to fourth year before he paid and left without a word.

He decided to shop later for a wand later on and decided against an animal for now so he would just go buy the cauldron set.

He left the shop with a Cauldron set in his bag as he left Diagon Alley.

He wondered the streets until he found an abandoned building and decided to make it his home and went into it.

He found a couch in surprisingly good condition and sat on it taking out his mask from his pocket.

He looked at the mask for the longest of times before he laid it next to him and took out Kaneki's journal and began reading from it.

"Interesting..." He muttered as he read from it.

He had been reading for two hours, first from Kaneki's journal then from the textbooks he bought.

"Most of this requires wand work I see why it is important now but wandless magic is something I must look into." Harry said to himself as he read well into the late night.

By the time he had finished reading the last textbook it was three o'clock in the morning.

"Rest Harry this is your first night out of that place." Kaneki said and Harry nodded before laying down on the couch and closing his eyes.

Timeskip: the next day

Albus had been looking through his papers in preparation for the coming years new first years.

Then his door burst open and someone walked in.

"Albus!" He exclaimed as he was followed by an elderly woman.

"Ahhh Minerva, Kingsley how may I help you." Albus said which the usual twinkle in his eyes but by the grim faces on the twos faces he would soon lose it.

"From the report I received on Mr. Potters location with the muggle family the Dursleys it had been burnt down and so far there were no survivors." Kingsley said and Albus eyes widened a considerable amount.

"What else do your reports say?" Albus asked him grimly.

"The report says that someone left the house before the fire started apparently it was someone with white hair it could have been a possible Death eater but we have yet to confirm this theory." Kingsley said.

"Then we must find this white haired person whoever he might be." Albus said in an authoritative tone as Kingsley nodded and Apparated away from the office while McGonagall stood in place.

"Albus I told you eleven years ago not to leave the boy with those muggles now there is a strong possibility that Harry is dead." Minerva said and Albus nodded.

"While that is true we have no time Minerva." Albus said and Minerva left the office as well.

The twinkle in Albus eyes had diminished greatly as he returned to his work.

Harry had woken up from the couch and stood up before he stretched his arms and put his mask in his pocket but decided to wear an eyepatch to cover his left eye and grabbed his bag as he left the building.