Chapter 51

No one's POV

"That's not Pettigrew it's just my pet rat Scabbers." Ron said.

"And yet he is missing a finger just as Pettigrew was and Sirius what was Peters Animagus form?" Harry asked.

"A...rat." Sirius said.

Harry threw the rat and cast a jinx on him as the rat soon turned back into a man.

"To all those who do not know allow me to introduce Peter Pettigrew." Harry said.

"H-Harry my word h-h-how you've grown." Peter said as his body shook.

"Do not speak his name you foul rat!" James said as he took out his wand followed by a man, Harry could only assume was his uncle Remus Lupin.

"M-My friends, Lily you are all well I was so scared." Peter said smiling shakely.

Harry walked forward as he looked down at Peter.

"Amazing how quickly your cowardice takes over." Harry said as he kicked Peter down.

Harry waved his wand as he now stood in his normal clothes.

"You are part of the cause to my pain and suffering so it I only fair I repay the debt." Harry said.

"Dementor take this pathetic rat away to a cell in Azkaban where Auror guards will be stationed and waiting." Harry said.

The Dementor nodded as he grabbed Peter.

"Wait but you are meant to serve Lord Voldemort!" Peter yelled at the Dementors as he tried to fight back in fear and panic.

"We serve master Kaneki." It said as it apparated away with him.

Harry looked up at Fudge and glared.

"Now then I believe the Ministry will have ways with dealing with you." Harry said as he turned to Technoblade and Sirius.

Harry waved his wand as the cuffs came off them.

"Hey thats much better thanks." Technoblade said as he waved his hand as his clothes changed.

Harry nodded as he looked at Sirius who enveloped him in a hug

"Thanks pup." Sirius said as Harry nodded.

Harry pulled away from the hug as he turned back to the Ministry.

He watched with some satisfaction as Fudge was taken away to be questioned.

Harry cracked his finger as he walked away to his family.

Sirius and Technoblade following behind him.

"And that is how to get rid of a charge to put someone else in the blame." Harry said as he cracked his finger smiling a bit.

"Harry..." Lily began and Harry shook his head.

"It's fine though it did have a hand in how I percept muggles to be slightly." Harry said.

Harry turned to Sirius and Technoblade.

"So Technoblade what are you going to do now?" Harry asked and Technoblade thought about it.

"Never really had much thought can't really go back home." Technoblade said shrugged.

Sirius looked at him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry mate you can stay with me." Sirius said and Technoblades eyes widened a bit.

"You sure buddy I don't wanna impose or anything." Technoblade said and Sirius shook his head.

"No no I don't mind it's alright." Sirius said and Technoblade smiled.

"Alright then I don't mind heh " Technoblade said as he looked around.

"Oh I'm Technoblade by the way and yes that is my actual name." Technoblade said as Ginny lowered her hand.

"Now I believe we all have things to do so let us get going." Harry said as they all nodded.

James and Lily had to return to the hospital as Jessie and Harry hugged them goodbye.

"An interesting way to start a holiday." Bellatrix commented getting a snort from Technoblade.

"It's such a good way though." He said.

"I'd much rather have a calm one but now that my secrets have been shown I suppose some good has come from it." Harry said.

"Yes we now know never to anger you." Kyle said though he had a small smile on his face as Harry turned to him.

"Do well to remember that." Harry said with a chuckle.

They had all gone there seperate ways as Technoblade said goodbye to Harry before he left with Sirius.

Harry had returned with the Greengrass family and Bellatrix as he looked down at his hands.

The cuffs where still on his hands and for a moment he smiled as he looked back up.

"I'm hoping this coming year is a calm one." Harry said chuckling a bit.

TimeSkip

Time went on as Harry and Jessie spent some of there summer visiting their parents who had been recovering nicely and it was currently there birthday.

Harry woke up as he stretched a bit as he saw Daphne standing in front of him.

"Good morning Daphne." Harry said as he got out of bed.

"Happy birthday." She said smiling at him and Harry nodded.

"Thank you." Harry said as he kissed her forehead.

"We're going to the Weasley's again Storm was already taken." She said and Harry nodded.

"I see well allow me to changed." Harry said and Daphne nodded as she left the room.

Harry changed into his usual clothes them being black formal pants, a white button up shirt and black coat.

He put on his eye patch and grabbed his mask putting it in his pocket as he left the room.

As he left Daphne walked next to him as she took his hand.

"Harry don't you have other clothes?" She asked and Harry shook his head.

"I own these clothes, my uniforms for school, undergarments and formal wear that's all." Harry said.

"So will we be going by Floo?" Harry asked and Daphne nodded.

"Yes I stayed to wait for you." She said and Harry nodded smiling a bit.

Daphne walked to the Floo letting go of his hand.

She Floo'd to the Weasley's burrow with Harry following behind and as expected he saw his friends and family.

"Happy birthday Jessie." Harry said walking to her and she nodded.

"And happy birthday to you as well Harry." Jessie said.

"Happy birthday my dears." Molly said as she pulled them both into a tight hug.

"Molly could you please hand us our children?" Lily asked before she and James did the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL