New Beginnings $

It was finally time that the five lads of One Direction had to relax since they had really started the band. They had been on the go ever since they were put together as a band.

Of coarse, that did not last. They were called into the record a song for that was going to be release as a single in the next few months.

All five were in a different SUV as they arrived to the studio as always. All in sweats and wearing a backpack, as they walked into the studio.

"Let's get it started," Julian smiled sadly as he knew the lads just wanted to stay at their houses and rest. "Sorry, mates. The sooner we get this now, the quicker you can relax." All five nodding their heads in acknowledgement, as they get started recording one by one.

Time flies by until Paul comes into the room, "Niall. I need to speak to you." All heads turn to the blonde in confusion.

"Sure." Niall said uncertainty. What was going on? Why was Paul only going to talk to him? What had he done?

Niall glanced at his mates, before walking out the door behind Paul.

"What is going on, Paul?" Niall as worried about what the man was going to say.

"Well. I do not know an easier way to say this."

"What Paul? Say what?"

"You have a son."

"What?" Niall's mouth ran dry. "How?"

"How? Niall. I know you know how?"

"No. Paul. I meant how? How do they know he is mine?" Niall asked as he tried to remember who could be the child's mother. "How old is he? What is his name?" So many questions were running through his mind. How was he going to be a dad while being in the most famous boy-band? What were the fans going to say when they find out?

"Well his name is Aiden and his mother was killed in a car crash and she did not have any family, so they took a DNA test to find out who his father was and saw that it was you, so they contacted us. He is three years old."

Paul had walked into the room to show Niall were his son was. Niall glanced and saw that one of their management team was playing with the little lad. Niall noticed that his son was definitely his. Aiden had his slight dark blonde hair. It was the same color of Niall's hair when he was younger and before he decided to dye it. As the little lad was laughing, Niall noticed that Aiden had his eye color also.

He had not seen anything more beautiful. He suddenly felt protective over the little boy.

Walking over towards his son, Niall saw the woman pointed towards him and his son's eyes followed her finger until his eyes had met Niall's. His smile grew as he yelled, "Daddy!"

Niall smiled as his son ran towards him. A little uncertain on how to respond to Aiden hugging him around his legs, Niall decided to pick up the little boy. "Hey Buddy."

"Hey Daddy. Mommy told me one day I will find you." The little lad hugged Niall around his neck.

"You found me, buddy." Niall looked towards Paul on what to do. "Is it okay if he goes with me to meet the other lads?"

Paul nodded his head, "Yes, you are going to have to tell them sometime. You are going to need to finish up your recordings tonight though."

"Yes, Paul." Niall's voice shook a bit. It was just hitting him now that he had a son. What was he going to do? He was going to make the best of it. He was going to give his son the best life ever.

"Niall." Niall turned around at Paul's voice. "We are all here to help you. You are not alone in this. I know you are still in the deer lights stage, but Niall. We are here for you. We will help you through this."