Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^

Tissue Warning, Just saying. Don't listen to either Harry's part in any song, or a sad song period. Just don't.. I am warning you guys, that I have been crying non stop since publishing this... :( Part 1 of 2... it was too long as one. :)

----

 One day he would be fine, the other day Harry would truly felt like his head was going to explode, like his brain was pressing right against his skull. It has been like this for weeks, now. He honestly couldn't remember since he hadn't had this pain, and was perfectly fine. It was horrible and no matter how many pills he took or the tea or water he drank to get it to stop, it didn't just give up, the pain lessened some for about a hour or more but would never truly go away. It would just be manageable enough where he could hide it from the lads. He knew if he told them he was having headaches then he would have four mother-hens asking him how he was like every second. Just because he was the youngest. They needed to worry about themselves, more than him. He wasn't worth the worry.

They were doing weeks of promo of their latest album with interviewers always asking the same questions: What is your favorite song on the album? Where and When did you all write the album and record the album? Are you all single? What are you all doing on your little break before tour starts back soon? Same old boring questions. Did they ever get new questions, that weren't about the rumors, lies and all?

Breaking out of his thoughts, Harry heard Niall's voice whispering in his ear. They were doing a radio interview. Thank goodness, Harry knew that he look as terrible as he felt. He was thankful that the fans or just anyone could see how awful he truly looked. 

"You okay, H?" Niall asked, concern leaking in his voice. He saw that Harry wasn't feeling good, even though he didn't want to admit it. Harry just nodded weakly, his head was still throbbing from the headache that started yesterday. He had taken Advil and something else, but they had only made it manageable for right now. He could tell they were wearing off. 

"Yea, babe. Just tired. Want to go back to bed," Harry grins and leans into Niall a bit while the attention was off of them. No one except the crew and management knew the lads were in a relationship. 

"Me too. Hate getting up at six in the morning. It sucks." Niall said gently. "Why can't we start interviews at like 2 in the afternoon, not eight in the morning. Hate mornings. Need my tea."

Harry just nodded. His head was throbbing, pain no longer dull but sharp needle-like pain. Wincing a bit, Niall glanced at him once more, making a note to watch out for the lad, and give an eye on him more often. Something was wrong, and it concern Niall a bit more than it should.

---

As the interviews flew by, weeks started to go by as well, and the Lads were finally on their short break, well if you call it that. They had been up all night most nights writing for the next album, or rehearsing for tour that was beginning in a short month. Oh well for their break. 

Harry's headaches had continued to affect him, but once more he would hide them away from his boyfriends. I knew Niall was catching on, that something was wrong, but didn't know what. Harry didn't know what was going on. He figured the headaches were just stressed headaches, migraines and even sinus headaches, since he doesn't tend to get sick more often then the others. He would just push them aside, saying to himself that it was nothing. 

Now it wasn't just headaches, he had started to throw up everything he ate every once in awhile. He could feel it crawling up his throat and pushing himself away, staggering towards the bathroom in the studio before he could make it to the toilet so he aimed for the sink, instead he spewed breakfast and lunch into the sink all over the faucet. Way to keep quiet.