Let us $^

Zayn whimpers as coughs erupt and tear at his sore throat. He could not remember a time where he has felt this bad. He bend down to rest his forehead on the counter, sighing as the coolness of the surface contrasts with his hot skin. He takes a few deep breaths as it was more difficult than it should have been with his stuffy nose, battling the nausea he start to feel. He did not want to move at all. He just wanted to go back asleep.

Lifting his face grimacing at how washed out he looks, and flips the cold tap on to splash his face, the chill of the water soothing on his too-warm skin. Why did they have to have a signing and concert today? All Zayn wanted to do was go lay down.

Finally Zayn had the strength to walk into the hotel room that he and the Lads were sharing. They had rented the penthouse, so that all five of them could share together. Glancing up he saw that Liam was waiting the bedroom.

Liam winces as he looks at how pale Zayn looked. "What feels bad, love?"

Zayn shook his head slowly, "Nothing, Li. Just tired. I have no idea why I have not been sleeping." Zayn was only telling him half of the truth. He really was tired and he has not sleep well the past few days.

Liam smiles a little at Zayn, taking note to keep a watch on him. "Let's go join the others."

Zayn took another quick look in the mirror before heading out, grabbing some Advil along the way. Not noticing that Liam had watched him the whole time.

Liam knew Zayn was only telling half the truth. Sending a quick message to the others what was wrong, and a warning to not say anything.

-----

The signing was not as terrible as it could be have been. Zayn had set between Liam and Louis close to the end as Niall and Harry were at the beginning of the line. The lights had started to bother Zayn just a bit, but thankfully no one noticed.

Most of the fans were thankfully composed as they pass the Lads, only a few were unable to stop screaming and Zayn had winced a bit at the sound. Liam and Louis shared a concern glance, and told the worried fans that Zayn had a headache.

Zayn tried to smile and say he was fine, but was worried that since Liam and Louis knew that they were going to be bothersome and become mother-hens later tonight.

Ten minutes left through the signing and Zayn's head felt like it was on fire. The lights were not helping, the screams of the girls were not either. Zayn leaned his head against Louis's shoulder. Louis glanced at Zayn, pressing a kiss to Zayn's head. Feeling Zayn's forehead, Louis frowned.

"You alright, babes?" Louis whispers so the group of girls coming does not hear him. Liam overheard and took Zayn's hands.

"Fine," Zayn replies. "'Just a little tired." Shaking his head a little bit, Zayn asked, "Let's just finish this, please."

Liam runs his hand over Zayn's back trying to comfort his boyfriend, as the last group comes forward to talk to the Lads.

"Are you okay, Zayn?" One girl asked Zayn. Four heads turned towards him with concern in their eyes.

"Fine, just a headache, Love. How are you?" Zayn asked putting on a fake smile, as he knew his boyfriends were watching him like a hawk.

The girl and Zayn talked until it was time for her to move on to Liam.

Paul finally came in and announced that the signing was finished. The Lads stood up, smiling and waving as they are escorted to the waiting black SUV.

Once they were inside all settled, Zayn leaned onto the cool window.

"Why did you not tell us, Zee?" Liam confronted Zayn. All four of his boyfriends turned around and looked at the black-haired one.

Zayn frowns. "'What are you talking about?."

Louis and Liam exchange concerned glances. Why was he hiding that he is sick? What was going on with Zayn?

Louis scowls. "Why the hell didn't you say anything to any of us that you were sick?" Zayn jumped at the loudness of Louis's voice.

"I do not know what you are talking about. I am fine." Zayn looked out the window.

Liam turns in his seat to face Zayn as he stretches his hand out to feel Zayn's forehead once again. "You're warm," he says. "You flinched just minute ago, so I assume your head hurts as well. You should have said something to us, Zee. What else hurts, Love?"

Zayn looks and just decides to tell them the truth, "My throat is sore, My head is killing me. I feel like I want to throw up. I just did not want you all to worry. I did not want to cancel the signing or concert. Sorry, I just want to go back to sleep." Zayn had started to tear up a bit.

"Oh Love." Liam climbed in the back and pulled Zayn into him. "You do not have to do the concert if you do not want too."

"What about the fans?" Zayn mumbled into Liam's shirt getting cut of by a sudden coughing fit.

Liam started to run his fingers through Zayn's hair, "Close your eyes, and let us take care of you, love"

Zayn just settled and before he knew it, he was sound to sleep.

--

Later that night, Zayn did not feel up to performing so he would just sit on stage and watch his lads, until the encore he could not go back out. He just wanted to sleep, and that was what he did. He finally let his boyfriends take care of him