Strong Enough part 3 @^

Three months... 13 weeks...92 days.... 2,208 hours.... 132,480 minutes....7,948,800 seconds..

That is how long it has been since the Lads had seen Liam's brown eyes looking back at them.

None of them were the same.

Zayn had left as soon as he could, no one knows where he is. He couldn't handle knowing that there wasn't anything he could do to help Liam. He and Louis had been at each other's throats from the beginning. Harry and Niall would try their hardest to get them to forgive each other. Niall would end up crying, as Zayn snapped at him. Harry and Louis would then yell at Zayn. It was a mess. Zayn decided that he needed space, so he left. For the first month, Zayn would text Niall telling him that he was fine. That was the last time the Lads heard from him.

Louis didn't do much at first, until he couldn't handle it anymore. He was the oldest so he had to stay strong for Niall and Harry. Louis and Zayn would fight all the times until Zayn left. After Zayn left, Louis lost it, so one morning Harry and Niall couldn't find Louis. They only had found a note just saying sorry and that he loved them. That was the last time the Lads heard from him.

Harry didn't talk much. He would try so hard to be the strong one. Several nights, Louis found Harry uncontrollably sobbing. Then when Louis left, Harry had to be the one that kept everything together. He had to be strong for Niall. Harry would keep strong until he was the only one in the room with Liam, he would cry, sob, yell and asking why. Harry would talk to Liam, begging him to come back. Harry blamed himself for Zayn and Louis leaving. After awhile Harry got tired of being around, he couldn't handle the waiting, so he tried to leave, but Niall stopped him. Harry did not know what to do so he snapped and pushed Niall. Since then Harry didn't talk to Niall at all.

Niall. Poor Niall. He would not leave Liam's side at all. Only to take a shower, which he hardly did. He didn't want Liam to wake up and no one was here. He didn't want leave and that be the last time he saw Liam. He still blamed himself for Liam getting hurt. Even if the others have told him several times, that it wasn't, he just couldn't help but blame himself. After Zayn and Louis left, Niall just broke down. He just knew that they blame him. It was all his fault. Niall had came crawling to Harry. Harry was there for Niall until he snapped at Niall a month ago. Harry had screamed at Niall that it was all his fault that Liam was like this and the reason Zayn and Louis left.

Niall had been in the room with Liam for days. Not coming out for anything. Not even taking his eyes off of him. Waiting and praying for Liam to open his eyes up soon. Harry had been in and out. Not making in eye contact with Niall. Harry felt guilty but was too stubborn to apologize that this moment.

Niall held Liam's pale hand in his. "Li. If you can hear me please babe, wake up. I need you. The Lads have left. I kno-w the bl-ame me. I bl-ame my-self." Niall's voice let out. Sobs rack his little body. Niall had lost several pounds during these months. He did not want to eat at all. He did not want to do anything at all.

Harry watched as his blonde boyfriend pour his heart out. Guilt was eating him up. He knew he needed t apologize to Niall. He really did not mean anything he yelled. He actually went into his room after that and cried to sleep. He missed talking to Niall. He had tried several times, but Niall ignored him. Guess, he deserved that.

Niall brushed a hair out of Liam's face. "Come on, love. I need you." he begged. Tears still streaming down his face. Harry also had tears falling down his face. His heart was breaking just watching the little blonde beg for their boyfriend to come back, to wake up.

Suddenly alarms were going off scaring Niall as he watched Liam. "Liam... Li... No..." Niall mumbled.. Harry had yelled out the door for Sandy and Jon.