Just leave. $

"Where are you going?"

Niall turned around to see his four band mates looking at him.

"Going to see Calum, Luke and them. They just arrived for the show tomorrow. I am going to surprise them." Niall smiled as he started to walk out the door.

"When will you be back?" Liam asked.

"I do not know. Later? I guess. Why? Do we have something to do tonight?" Niall asked, worried that he would not be able to go see his friends.

"No, just wondering. I thought you wanted to do a game night since we have not seen each other for weeks." Harry asked

"I see you lads all the time. We can do the game night tomorrow night after the concert." Niall smiled as he walked out the hotel room to find the 5SOS lads.

"Is it me or is he putting them above us?" Harry asked.

"Nah, he is just excited to see them. Let him go, we can just hang out tonight." Liam said as he sat down on the couch in the penthouse they were renting.

The four lads thought that was a one time thing. That Niall was just happy and excited to see the four Lads, but only did they know that it would happen over and over.

The tour was now half way through and Louis wanted to go out.

"Let's go out tonight!" Louis announced.

Expecting four responses, Louis only go three yes. Four heads turned towards the blonde that looked a tad bit guilty.

"You going, Niall?" Louis asked.

"I would but I promised Luke and them that I would go hang out with them." Niall said. "Rain check?"

Louis was tired of Niall not hanging out with them, so he just snap at the blonde. "Fine. Why don't you just leave us and join them."

Niall's jaw dropped a bit.

"Louis!" Liam looked towards him in shock. Louis was known for his fiery temper, but it was hardly ever to one of his band mates.

"Sorry. I was just have not seen them in a while. I can call them and tell them that I promise you four to hang. They will understand." Niall tried to please the oldest. Niall looked up towards all the Lads, but to Louis the most. It had hurt Niall that Louis had said that.

"No. Wouldn't dream of you missing them." Louis snapped once more. "Let's go Lads. I need a drink." The younger three slightly frown and looked sadly towards Niall as they followed the oldest.

Niall just continued to look where his band mates had been. What was happening? He would admit that he was hanging out with 5SOS a lot, but he hardly ever saw them since they were not doing a show together anymore, except for this one. They were doing it for a surprise for Europe fans. They did not know that 5SOS was in town to do a show for One Direction and to announce they were going on tour with them for the rest of the European leg of the tour.

Niall just shook his head and went to go find the 5SOS lads. Louis was just in one of his moods, everything would be fine later right? Niall just left it alone. They would apologize to each other tomorrow most likely. That was what always happened when any of them would get into a small disagreement. But the thing was that this was a bit more than a small disagreement. 

As the weeks went by, The Lads had started to push Niall around, snapping at him, just doing anything to make him feel like utter shit. Every time Niall would walk in the little room they had used for lunch and dinner time, the Lads would walk out but not before pushing Niall or saying hateful things at him. All making him feel like he was nothing.  Niall would just walk away and go find the 5SOS lads. During these shows

Even during the performances, Fans had notice the lads giving Niall the cold shoulder. Niall would stroll through twitter and several of the tweets asking what Niall had done to the lads, some even saying that he was spending too much time with 5SOS, and just a few saying that he should leave One Direction. 

As Niall was getting ready for their last show of this leg of the tour, the four others had a small meeting without him.

"This is it. I am tired of him putting them before us. The only time we see him is sound checks and show time." Louis snapped. 

"I agree with Louis. I miss Niall." Harry said sadly. He was missing his little blonde mate. Them two would always team up against the oldest three in prank wars. Even though Louis and Liam were the champs in pranks. 

"I think we should just tell him to join 5SOS." 

"Louis, come on. That is a bit extreme." Liam spoke.

"Come on, Payno. You are mad at him too." 

"What do you think, Zayn?" Liam glanced towards the older one. 

"I hate to say this, but I agree with Louis. I miss Niall, but he has been treating us like crap and we promised each other that we would never do that." 

"I do not think that is a great idea." 

"Liam, trust me. It will be fine." Louis put a hand on Liam's shoulder.

"That's the problem. I trust you, but you tend to take things a bit too far." 

"Just trust me, Liam." 

"Fine. Let's get ready for the last show." 

All during the performance, Niall had for the first time, not to join in with the Lads. He had been thinking that he should leave the band, but they have a break soon, so maybe things will change. Niall just let it go and finished the show not noticing the glances from the other Lads. 

Niall had walked into the dressing room to get undress and ready to head to Ireland since it was their break before they head to USA. He had decided to head back home and talk to his mom, dad and Greg about what was going on. What he should do? Niall glanced up to see four lads glaring at him. What did he do?  The four just looked down and messed with their phone, clothes, just about anything not to look at the blonde. 

"Niall, We have come to the decision that you should just join 5SOS. We are better without you anyways. The fans think it, we think it." Louis spoke up as no one else wanted to speak. Niall had tears running down his cheeks. Louis had used the one thing that hurts Niall the most. Niall was always worried about what everyone thought about him. Just for Louis to use it against him, hurt Niall. It felt like he was stabbed by his own brother.

"You really think that?" Niall asked in a small voice. His heart was hurting. 

"Yes." Zayn commented. Not once looking at Niall also. None of them were. 

Niall just nodded "If that is what you want. I am sorry for what I have done. Just know that I love you four, and always will." He left before any of them could see his tear stained face and before he could see all four of them giving him guilty looks. 

One thought left Niall's head before he was gone to Ireland. What was going to happen next? 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Now should I go with the expected ending, or the surprise ending.... Hmmmmmm......