Never ever part 2 $^

Paul watched as the blonde left the studio, he immediately was concern. What had the Lads done to make Niall want to quit?

Paul marched right in and demanded, "What did you all do to Niall?" Four Lads turned to Paul with confused looks.

"What are you talking about Paul?" Liam asked. Liam knew something was wrong, because Paul had the look on his face.

"Niall just ran out of the building yelling that he quit."

"Good. He did not belong anyways."

"Louis!" Paul snapped at the lad. Paul was stun as the rest of the Lads agreed with Louis. "What did he do to deserve all of this?"

"He just did not belong. He never fit in. Finally, we can be the band we always wanted to be." Zayn commented as he followed his boyfriends out the door leaving Paul stun.

"Should we call what his name over to celebrate?" Harry asked passing the door before heading out to the SUV waiting for them.

The Lads nodded. Harry had called their new boy toy over to help them celebrate that the blonde had finally left.

Everything seem fine until several weeks after Niall had left. The house had became a nightmare. It had been like this for almost a year. It had been exactly a year since Niall left, and everything was fine until weeks after Niall left. Tensions were rising, arguments were happening more frequently, even punches were been thrown.

"He told me that you were cheating on us, Louis, With Eleanor, a girl!" Zayn said as he pushed Louis up against the wall.

"What are you talking about Z?" Louis asked as he saw Zayn's eyes darkened.

"You know. You cheated on us." Zayn pointed towards Liam and Harry as they were watching everything that was happening.

Louis saw the tears forming in Harry's green eyes, and the sadness in Liam's.

"I really do not understand what you are talking about. I never went to see Eleanor."

"Then what is this, Lou?" Harry handed Louis the magazine that had a picture of Louis hugging Eleanor.

Louis closed his eyes, and tried to breathe, but that was hard since Zayn was still holding him against the wall.

"I ran into her at Starbucks. She said Hi first and I tried to get away, but then she told me that she was engaged, so I gave her a hug. We are friends, that is it. She is good friends with Lottie. How was I supposed to act when she told me great news? Ignore her?"

"Yes!" Three voices yelled. Louis winced, "That would be rude."

"Louis, you were the one who threw her into the pool that one time she was being mean about Niall."

No one said anything as Liam had said the name of the member they had missed. They knew they were lying when they would say in interviews that they did not miss him. He was the glue that held them together. They were falling apart. No one was the same after the day Niall left. Their relationship with each other was not the same. The Band was not the same. The Fans would send them mail, tweets and all to go get Niall back. The Fans missed Niall. Even the lads missed Niall.

Their new boy toy, Adam, had tried his hardest to tell them they did not need Niall. He tried to prove to them that he was better, but nothing worked, so he planned to get the lads to turn on each other. That had worked. The lads had turned on Louis this week. Adam had seen everything that happened at Starbucks but wanted to twist the story a little bit to get the Lads pissed at Louis, and it had worked.

Adam walked into the house, and saw everything that was going on. The Lads were in a circle yelling at each other. First everyone was pissed at Louis for the Starbucks thing, and then everyone got mad that Liam had mention Niall. Words were getting thrown for a while until, Zayn had enough and threw a punch at Louis, then fists were flying everywhere. Adam had seen everything and was smiled. His plan had worked. Niall was finally out of the picture and now the band was breaking apart. Adam was in his own world until someone pushed him against the wall.