Reassurance $

"I'm worthless, I can not do anything right. I do not deserve to be in the band. They hate me." Niall sobbed out. He repeated this over and over. The fans had been saying on twitter that he was worthless. Several new members of the team that help with soundcheck and choreography told him that he was worthless since he could not get the high note or get the small step in the dance right.

His band mates' hearts were breaking as they watched and tried to reassure the blonde that was currently crying his heart out in front of them. They would share concern glances. They thought they had passed all of this. Niall had gotten used to the hate and all that he had gotten the first few years, but now? What was effecting him this much? Normally he would go talk to any one of his band mates, but they had just found him like this in their pent house. His breakdowns were even more frequent and increased a lot lately. Even if he forgot to move an inch on the stage during a song or missed a note due to reading a sign or just looking out at the crowd or just trying to take it all in.

Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn knew that no one could last that long with a fake smile on his face but his soul was broken. Niall was hardly ever smiling now. He was one that always was cheering the others up when they were down. He was the one who just brighten the room when he walked in. He was their sunshine. He was the one who was always happy, even when he had a bad day or was sick. Even when he was sick he would hand one of the Lads his jacket if they were cold on stage.

"Ni, Niall... Love, you are not worthless at all. You're the glue that holds us together. Why would you think you do not deserve to be in the band? You are the one who has been coming up with the sound with Julian and the others, that the fans love. The sound is all you. We love how the sound has been going." Liam said as he sat down in front of Niall, gaining the blonde attention on him. Liam grabbed the young ones hands in his and looked into Niall's dull blue eyes trying to figure out what the blonde was thinking.

"But they said that I was."

"It does not matter what they think Niall. What really matters is what we think." Louis sitting on Niall's left and pulling the blonde into him.

"But I am flawed. I don't deserve to be with you guys." Niall sobbed heartbreakingly.

"Yes, you do, Niall! You deserve to be with us! You are the reason why we are the number one band in the world. The fans love you, especially cause of your Irish charm, Come on, Love. Your are perfect." Harry smiled as he squatted down next to Liam to look at the blonde.

"I am not perfect." The lad pushed his band mates away and curled up on the bed let out a sob

"There are so many fans that think that you're amazing, and you are. It's the truth, and nothing else. We think you are perfect. What else matters? Your family thinks you are perfect. Your mom. Your dad. Greg. Denise. Theo. What about the crew? or the band? What about 5SOS? So many people love you, Niall. Do not think about those negative people. They are jealous of you." Zayn said gently as Niall's sobs started to settle down.

"They are jealous that you are with all of us handsome lads." Louis smirked. A little laugh came from the blonde.

Smiling at the others, Louis crawled closer to Niall on the bed and hugged the slightly trembling boy tightly. The others quickly followed suit, and Niall's tears finally dried up. Niall glanced up at them. "Thank you. I needed this." Niall smiled as they all fell asleep.

Niall just needed some reassurance from his brothers that everything was fine, that there were people who loved him no matter what.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short one, this just came to me! Anyways, Requests are still open. Any one have ideas on an one shot like the one I did called Five plus One? Love those and the others as well!! Remember I will do anything, do not be afraid to ask :)