One Little Secret (N) $

Niall had a secret. One that he was hiding from the lads. No One knew about it, not even his family. He had always had this secret since he was little. He noticed it several times with his friends before but they would just brush it off. Niall was afraid to let anyone know about it. What would the others do? They would torture him with it. He wasn't going to let anyone know about it.

 He would be laying around with the Lads on the couch on the tour bus. He was barely paying any attention to movie, because Harry's hands were on his hips. Niall was silencing praying that Harry wouldn't move his hands. He didn't want the Lads to know. He knew this was stupid but they would love to torture him with it. Niall honestly didn't want that to happened.

Harry started to move his thumbs in a circular motion. Niall had the feeling to burst into a fit of laughter, biting his lip to keep it in. Niall started to move away from Harry, hoping the youngest wouldn't notice.  Well, luck wasn't on his side today. Harry slightly turned his head, raising one of his eyebrows at the blonde. "You okay babe?" Harry asked softly so their boyfriends wouldn't hear. Niall just shook his head, "I'm fine. Your hand was cold."  Harry smiled, but wondered what really was wrong since that wasn't the first time, Niall had moved away from them when one of them put a hand or both hands near his hips and stomach. Concern grew in Harry's eyes, Niall just glanced down and tried to focus on the movie, knowing that Harry was watching his every move. Taking a deep breath as Harry finally let it go, that was close, Niall thought. 

The next day at the new venue, the lads were heading onto the stage for sound checking, when Niall tripped and Harry caught him by the hips and Niall let a small squeak out before pushing himself away from Harry.

"Niall, what is going on?" 

"Nothing. Thanks for catching me." Niall started to walk away from the stares of his boyfriends towards Helena for warm ups.

"What was that?" Liam asked as Niall was out of ear shot. He had seen everything that just happened. He also been noticing that something was wrong with Niall. All of them have.

"I don't know. I think something is wrong. For the past few weeks, when one of us try to touch his hips either calming him down after or before a panic attack, relaxing or just know catching him before he hurts himself, he pushes us away. I don't know why. But we all know something is wrong."

"Do you think someone hurt him?" Zayn asked. 

"No, cause he hasn't been out of our sight lately," Louis sighed. 

"I am going to try something right now." Harry commented.

"Not on stage or in public, Harold." Liam said.

Harry didn't confirm or deny what he was going to do as he walked towards Helena and Niall as they were warming up.

Harry slipped his hand onto Niall's waist, gently pressed his fingertips onto the blonde's stomach. Niall glanced back , slightly moving away from Harry. "Harry?" His voice wavered a bit. Harry's arms tightened around Niall, glancing back to his older boyfriends, throwing a watch this look at them. All three watching the two youngest like a hawk.  Harry whispered in Niall's ear, not caring who all was watching, "What is going on, Niall? Do not move." 

 Niall was holding back his breath, his heart racing. What was Harry doing? What he going to figure out Niall's secret. 

"Harry, please don't." Niall whimpered. He had been hiding it for a long while. 

Harry started to move his fingers, pressing hard into Niall's stomach. Niall was biting down on his bottom lip trying to hold back his laughter. He didn't want to let it out. He didn't want to let the others know that he was..

That he was very ticklish.

Harry started to tickle Niall harder, and Niall just kept fighting the urge to burst into laughter. Please no. Please. 

"Let it out, Niall. I know you are ticklish." Harry smiled as he continued to tick Niall.

Laughter filled the arena as Niall finally let it out, trying his hardest to get away.

"Fine! I give up! Harry, please. No. Harry stop. Please." Niall's laughter continued as he beg Harry to stop.

"I will, if you tell us why you were hiding this." Harry's eyes glanced up to see three smiles on the faces of the others. 

"Sorry, Harry, Please." Harry let go, looking up as he heard footsteps coming towards them. 

Niall's cheeks turned red as he notice all the attention was on him.  They had finally figured out his secret. 

"Sorry, loves. I just didn't want you to know that I was ticklish. It is kinda of embarrassing."

"Niall. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. We think it is cute. It brings out your laughter, which is the best sound ever. We love you." Liam smiled as he and the others sat down next to the blonde.

"I am not cute though."

"Yes, you are. Your smile brightened just then. Your cheeks as pale pink now. Your laughter filled the air and was contagious. You had all of us laughing. Don't be embarrass, Love. We love it. "

Niall smiled but it slowly faded when he saw the looks his boyfriends gave each other and then turned to him. Shallowing slowly and deeply, Niall tried his hardest to figure out a way to get out of this. Looking around, he notice quickly and looked scared. "Shit, there are fans headed this way." Four heads turned where he pointed.

Taking the time, that his boyfriends were distracted, Niall jumped up and ran, his laughter filled the air once more as he saw the shocked looks on his boyfriends faces, and then ran faster as they started towards him yelling, that they were going to get him back.

The crew members, management and many others who were close to the Lads, smiled and laughed as they watch the boyfriends catch up with the blonde, ticking him as much as they could. Niall's laughter was all they could hear, as it rang throughout the stadium once more.

Shaking their heads, once again it was another crazy day with the lads of One Direction. But they wouldn't change it for anything. 

__________________________________

Sorry for the wait for all requests! Thought I would have a free week and weekend, but professors had a different plan... Yuck! 

Anyways, from the last note, I asked for your all's help on characters names and personalities. I have a quick lists of names for each one. Their pictures are on the last chapter, so if you need to look at them before deciding, please do! If you can't see them, then go to the book Characters that I have made. You should see the pictures there.  I still need some of you to help with their personalities and other things, so check out the book for more info, or last note.

Pick your favorite 2 names for each! ( my favs are the ones with the *)

Character One:  Ryder, Dimitri *, Ryker or Viktor

Character Two:  Nikolai*, Xander, Xavier or Axel. 

Character Three: Nick, Caleb, Alec, Duke or Levi*

Character Four: Dominic*, Stefan, Damon or Kellin, 

Character Five: Aiden, Andre*, Milo*,  Lucas*, Adrian,

Character Six: Alexandra (Alex)*, Henna (Henley) * , Scarlett, Samantha, Roxanne

Thanks!! :)