Save Me $6^

"So why are we doing this? What happened to all of us interviewing together? We always do groups, either them be all six of us, two of us, or even three of us. I don't like this." Alex questioned as she twisted her fingers, not looking at four of her boyfriends and band mates that were present in the room waiting for Niall to finished his interview so Alex could be the last one to go.

"The magazine interviewer wanted to do one on ones for some reason, I don't know Alex, ask Sam. He was the one who set this up." Louis snapped. Alex glanced down as she didn't want to anger Louis anymore. They all were running on short fumes. They have been on tour for six months now and were ready for a break before they start promo for the new album and then tour once more. 

The room became silent as Liam walked over and sat down in a chair beside Alex. Turning so he could face her and place her hands in his for her to stop them from rubbing holes into her jeans. He knew what Louis had said hurt Alex. He sent a glare towards Louis and he return the glare with a guilty look. 

"Love, it's fine. I don't understand what you're getting yourself so worked up about."

Alex just looked away from Liam, inhaling a deep breath to push her nerves back down into his, as she studied the way Liam's hands were wrapped around hers.

"No, you're right. I just want to go back to interviews where we all do them together, but I guess that is too much to ask for. I hate doing interviews by myself." Alex could feel everyone's eyes on her. Harry walked over towards her, sitting on the floor right in front of her, grabbing one of her hands out of Liam's grasp. 

"He's just asking the normal questions Lexi. Just about the new album, the tour," Harry was rubbing his fingers through Alex's hair trying to calm her down more. 

 Zayn and Louis had been sharing concerned looks across the room as they had been sitting on the couch watching their younger boyfriends calm their youngest down. 

"I don't know why I am being like this."

"It's okay, Love." Pushing a hair out of her face, Harry wiped a tear that had escaped from her bright brown eyes. The brown eyes that he had fell in love with. Not only him but the other four. 

"I don't know why I am scared. We have done interviews before, I shouldn't be like this. I am sorry." 

"Lexi. Lex. Alex. Honey, it's okay, it is the first for you to be by yourself. It will be okay."

"I think I am just scared what if I say something I am not supposed to, or if they take my words wrong."

"Just be you, Love. You will be fine, babe."

Alex snapped her head up when the sound of a door opening warned them all that it was her turn. Harry's hand was automatically went around Alex's shoulder, pulling her up and into him. Wiping her eyes, making sure she was fine, Harry took a piece of her brunette hair out of her eyes, before kissing her forehead. Feeling her eyes close, Alex took a deep breath. it was going to be fine.

"Last interview, Alexandra, you ready? After this ,your day is done and you can all go home."

Alex could feel Zayn tighten his hold he had on Alex. All of them did. "You going to be okay?" All of them worried about their girl.

"I'm fine." Alex smiled, well fake smiled.

"You sure, Lexi?" Niall asked as he joined the group. He knew something was wrong as all of his boyfriends were surrounding Alex. He took in her pale skin, sweat rolling down her forehead, he knew she was nervous.

"I said I'm fine," Alex cursed her own emotions for not making her voice sound as convincing as she tried to make it. "I am fine. Let's get this done with." Choosing to not make eye contact with anyone, as Alex walked to the door and followed the woman to the conference room where the interview was taking place.