He is ours. $

"So, I kinda of text the 5SOS lads and the band to come over and hang out tonight." Niall announced as he walked into the room to see his three band mates. It had been a long couple of months. Zayn had quit and it had taken a total of the Lads. They all miss him greatly. They all five were in a relationship but when Zayn announce that he was leaving the band and the relationship, they all had decided not to do the relationship anymore.

"Okay! Sounds like fun!" Harry said as he sat down next to the blonde and pulled him into his arms. What Niall did not know was that the three lads had still wanted to do a relationship with all four of them, but did not know how to ask Niall. They were afraid he would not want to do it, since he was still missing Zayn.

"What time are they coming over?" Liam asked.

"They said about an hour or so. Do we want to order pizza or something?" Niall had pulled his phone out once more to text the group asking what pizza they would like.

"Pizza Hut!" Louis yelled.

"That settles it then." Liam smiled.

"Four cheese, Four meat lovers, and Four Pepperoni!" Niall said. "Can we get breadsticks, cheese sticks and the dessert thing too!"

"Isn't that a bit too much food?" Liam asked.

"Nah! We can eat the rest tomorrow." Louis smiled.

Hour or so later, everyone was over. Liam and Louis were talking to Sandy who was telling them that he was going to propose to his girlfriend soon. Niall was hanging out with 5SOS and Josh as Harry was hanging with Jon and Dan talking about some tunes for the next album and some things they can do on tour in the next month or so.

Josh was sitting a bit too close to Niall, for the other Lads' liking. All three were sharing glances and watching Niall like hawks. Niall was laughing at what Josh had said as where the other lads.

Niall having the time of his life. He had missed hanging with these lads. He was glad since it had given them a chance to not think about Zayn. He thinks they were helping with the healing and moving on. They were continuing to do everything and all, but it was for sure going to be different.

"Hey Niall, how is everything going?" Josh had moved to be closer to Niall. It was as if he did not want the other lads knowing he was asking the question.

Niall glanced at him, and sadly smiled, "It's going. There are moments where we all get sad, but then we just try to remember all the good times."

"How's the relationship going?" Niall sighed. The band, 5SOS and the crew all knew about the Lads being the relationship.

"Not good. Zayn did not even want to be in also. Louis and Liam were hurt the most. Louis had a meltdown and told us that we all should just have a break. Then Harry left for LA, has done who knows what. Louis has been staying with his family and all. Liam started to hang with Sophia once again. I do not know what to do. I want us four to be together, but I feel like we all need to move on. I think it will help us to hang with different people until tour time, but who knows."

Josh smiled sadly, but on the inside he was smiling like a happy clown. Everything was working out. He wanted Niall and now was he chance to take him and make him his.

"I am sorry Niall. They do not know what they are missing. Just know that I am here for you." Josh got a bit closer to Niall, not seeing three pair of eyes watching his every move, glaring at the lad.

Niall smiled and hugged the blonde. He noticed that it was just him and Josh sitting on the couch. Him and Josh would get into several deep conversations.