Forever $(Z)

Hello! So this is the longest one I have ever written almost 4,000 words!! I have to say this is one of my favorites I have ever written! Anyways important little note at end! 

On with the show

*

120 days, Almost four months, 17 weeks since their brother, their best friend and band mate left them. 

The four now Lads of One Direction would love to say that they were fine, but truth be said that they weren't. They miss their brother. Each of them handled their hurt differently.

Liam would shrug but during interviews he was normally the one who say that Zayn didn't have the heart for the music anymore, and that he wasn't happy. He was the one who was holding the band together. To be honest, Liam and Harry were ones that were keeping the band together. Liam would try to keep it together in front of the lads, the cameras and the fans, but when he was alone, that was the time for him to break down, and let everything go.

Niall would tear up, glancing everywhere but the cameras or the person asking about Zayn so that no one could see that he was sad. Niall would try to act like everything was okay, but everyone knew it wasn't. The Lads had caught Niall several times crying in his sleep, crying himself to sleep, or just crying. It could break their hearts, they couldn't do anything about it. Niall had tried multiple times to call Zayn but he wouldn't answer. It took awhile for it to click with Niall that he wasn't ever going to answer. 

Harry just would look sad. It broke his heart when Zayn left, but he knew that Zayn needed to do this. He knew that Zayn wasn't happy. He knew that he had not like the music they were creating, he wanted to go another way then what the other lads wanted to. He like Liam was trying to let everyone know that everything is fine, that all of them are happy know.

Louis on the other hand was a mess like Niall. He was the one that took it that hardest. They were the closest out of the five. When ever asked about it, Louis would try to hide his hurt, but many fans and others would see right through him. Louis turned to drinking and partying to try and forget everything. What hurt Louis the most was when Zayn called him out on twitter, Louis knew he should have held his tongue but he just couldn't, that's not who he was. He always spoke his mind, even when he shouldn't. 

All them had gotten close together, everyone could tell that the four lads had each others back. They were happy. They had their fifth album coming out soon, a few more tour dates, and a small break for the following year. 

Today was the day that they were excited about, but couldn't help to be also sad. Today was the day five years ago they became a band. They couldn't believe that it had been five years. With heavy hearts, they realize that there was now only four of them. All of them tried to remember the good times with Zayn and the good times that happening now, and later in the years to come. 

"You three, ready for this?" Louis asked as he meet eyes with each of his band mates. Making sure all of them were fine as they could be. 

"Yup, five years, Lads, five years." Harry smiled as he put his hand on top of the others, "Wish Zayn was here." a certain blonde said, as the three smiles faded. "Us too, but let's do this." 

The chords of Clouds became as the four lads walked onto the stage to begun the show. After several songs later, Liam and Harry had their speech about five years and how amazing the journey has been and a massive thanks to all the fans. 

Niall glanced towards around the stadium and saw several pictures with Zayn, it made him more sad that they couldn't be celebrating this with their brother. Glancing at Louis seeing the hurt in his eyes, he knew that he also saw the signs.