Promises$^

"I have what?" Harry's throat ran dry. Frustration tears start appearing on Harry's eyes as he sighs and changes his view to the ceiling. This cannot be happening. He was only twenty years old. He was supposed to be able to tour with his best friends for the next ten even twenty years if Niall had his way.

"I am sorry, Mr. Styles." The doctor had said. "When would you like to start chemo and everything else? The quicker we start everything, the more chance you have of surviving.

"I. I... Can I talk to my family first and get back to you on this?" Harry asked quietly. He still could not believe this. Harry got up running through the door ignoring the shouts from his doctor. He wanted to be left alone. He needed some air. Harry opens the door and taking a deep breathe leaning by the wall. He could feel the tears starting to fall as he hoisted himself up next by the wall.

"I have cancer." Harry replied several times to himself. The doctor's words were still ringing through his ears.

Harry felt a hand on his shoulder and that's when he finally broke down to tears. His doctor was still standing there, trying his best to comfort the curl-haired lad.

Will it be ok though? Will he be ok? Will everything be all right?

Those questions ran through Harry's head till he knew he should get out of there.

"Can I call you in the next few days after I talk to my family about the choices?" Harry asked as the doctor gave him a sad look as he nodded his head.

"Yes. Here is my card. Please give it a thought." The Doctor said as he walked Harry out of the building.

Harry knew the one place he wanted to be right now was with his family. As he was travelling back home, all he could think about was should he tell the Lads. He did not want them to know honestly. He did not want them to worry about him when they were doing so well. Just because of what's going on, does that mean he could not live his dreams anymore.

After talking to his mother, she had told him not to give up. That everything will be ok, that they will go through this together and do everything possible to help him. Gemma came home about a few weeks ago and its nice having her around the house again. Anne and Gemma had told Harry to do the chemo and treatment to help him have a chance to live.

After calling the doctor back saying he was going to take the treatment and all, he was set up with a date to come in so they can explain how everything was going to work. Harry was thankful that they were on a four-month break at the moment before they started their next tour. Even though through this break they were meeting up several times to work on the new album.

Harry had started doing the treatment and had started to lose weight and some hair. Not enough to honestly notice, but knowing his best friends, they would notice, and that honestly scared Harry. He did not want them to know at all.

Harry yanked skinny jeans and a button down on before grabbing his phone and running out to the car. He knew management was going to yell the minute he walked through the door about being a tad bit late to this meeting.

Harry could hear Niall swearing at Louis over something before He had even pushed open the door to the meeting room. Zayn sitting at the end of the table bent over a piece of paper, as Liam was looking with him.

Louis looked up when Harry had entered, his concern eyes meeting Harry.

"Harry," Louis spoke, his eyes flashing as he appraised Harry, opening his mouth to lecture him about being late, but Liam cut him off.

"You are one to talk, Louis," Liam said, glancing quickly at Harry. Looking at him fully. His skin was pale. Liam knew something was wrong.

"You look like shit," Zayn said looking up at Harry. Harry moved towards the table sitting next to Niall.