Little One $ (Lo)

A quick short one, it was might seem a bit rushed, so later I will come in and edit it. Just wanted you all to know that I am still here and all, just school has started back with a bang... Already kinda of did one like this with the 6 member, but I thought it would be a cute idea just with the five lads.. :)  An important question at the end.. :)

_____________

 "Just a bit further," Louis groaned trying to stretch his arm to the jar of cookies, that someone, Liam, had put on the top shelf. "Oh come on! I am not that short," he exhale air out of his nose as He poked out his tongue trying to reach further, picking up one of his leg to help, only for him to lose balance and fall only to catch himself by grabbing the counter top. That was close! 

Taking a deep breath, he tried once more. "Fuck this." Louis decided to climb up on the counter to get his cookies only for when he placed his feet flat on the ground, He heard a shout.

"What on earth were you doing?" Turning his head to see two of his boyfriends staring at him with stern but amuse look in their eyes. Louis opened the jar to grab a cookie, smiling as he got one out.

"I was trying to get a cookie." Louis commented as he bit into a cookie. Not seeing the problem with how he got it. 

"You could have just asked," Liam commented. 

"Why would I? I can do it myself." Louis smirked as he was proud of himself being able to get the jar of cookies without anyone's help. He was the shortest and smallest of the band, even thought he was the oldest. It drove him crazy, as the others would never let him forget it, but he once in a while loved the attention. "It's not my fault that someone put the cookies all the way up there."

Liam smiled, "Sorry, Love. That was the only space that that jar could fit in, since Harry brought tons of food home for the next month, even a year."

"Sorry, it was Niall's fault since you all voted for him to go to the store with me. He wanted to buy everything." The said curly-haired walked into the room.

"Hey! I was hungry, and now we have food finally!" Niall followed in behind the youngest. 

"What was the problem?" Harry asked as he saw the scorn faces of his two older boyfriend looking at the oldest who had a jar of cookies in his hands. 

"Someone was climbing the counter to get the jar of cookies." Zayn's face was showing highly amusement as the oldest continued to eat cookies.

"So the tiny one couldn't reach the jar?" Harry laughed as the others joined in after the oldest protested.

"I'm not that tiny!" Louis huffs, putting the jar down, pouting just a bit. "I am just fun size!"

"Fun size, you're fun size alright." Zayn smirked. 

"You know that saying that I am fun size, not short." 

"Lou, it is I am not short, I am fun size." 

"Well you know what I mean!"

"Sure, we do little one." Niall smiled.

"Quit calling me Little One." Louis pouted once more. 

"Sorry babe,  but you are little." Zayn smirks as he pulled Louis into a hug.

"Not little, fun size." Louis mumbled into Zayn's shoulder. 

"Little One." Liam joined in. 

"Fun Size!" Louis started to get frustrated at his boyfriends calling him little one, so he slightly push away from Zayn. 

"Oh our little boyfriend is getting angry." Niall smirked.

"Okay enough Loves.. Enough Little One." Harry laughs as Louis was going to commented on what Niall had said. 

"Harold! I am not little" Louis took one last cookie out of the jar, before Harry took it away from him

"Yes, you are." 

"Ok, enough." Liam took the jar away from Harry and put it on the counter. "We will leave the jar here, so the little one can get it."

"Liam! Not little." Louis had enough and walked out of the room. Furious that his boyfriends thought it was funny to keep calling him little or little one. 

"Oh, Louis. We were only joking, weren't we loves?" Liam calling for his oldest boyfriend who started his way towards the upstairs, only to stop and wait to see what they would say. He honestly wasn't that mad at them. He just wanted to see what they would say and do to get him to forgive them. A smirk grew on his face. 

Three various replies came and walking out of the room towards their oldest. 

"Louis, we love that you are small or fun size. We love how you can just curl up with us. We love this about you. It is one of many things we love about you. We didn't mean to make you mad, Love. Please forgive us?" Zayn asked as he pulled the lad into his arms before he got farther away and sat down on the sofa. Louis tried his hardest to out of Zayn's arms, but failed. He just gave up and curled inwards.

"I don't think I can forgive you guys." Louis smirked as he hid his face into Zayn's shoulder, so that the lads couldn't see his face. He was going to draw it out and see what the Lads would do.

"What do you want us to do, so you can forgive us?" Liam asked.

"Hmm," Louis tried to act like he had to think. "Cook me my favorite food, and-"

"Will do!" Harry said.

"Still won't forgive you." 

"What else, love?" Zayn asked.

Louis turned his head to look at his boyfriends, "Do my laundry."

"I already do that, Lou." 

"You didn't let me finish. For a month. And let me choose the movies we watch every Saturday night for a month, and let me go to my favorite restaurant when I want to."

"Okay, that's settled" Niall smiled

"I wasn't finished."

"And Let's have more cuddle time," Louis smirked.

"I think we can do that, like we are now." Liam smiled.

"I don't think he meant this kind of cuddling, Li." Zayn laughed. Liam's face flushed red, and just shook his head. Of coarse, Louis would say that.

"That's enough out of you, little one." Harry said. 

"Harold!"

"Whoops." 

------------------------------------

SO, quick question... If I do a contest for you all, would you do it? 

I was thinking about coming up with three plots and you all choose which one you want to write an one shot about. I want to see what you all can come up with!! I will choose a winner and I am coming up with a prize, maybe a follow from me, and I will read your books and help in anyway you want me to, and maybe I will write book about anything you want me to, and you decide on my next 5 one shots for this book, and I will tell everyone on here to read your books!! 

What do you all think?? Let me know asap. I will post an author note after this, if you all would like to do the contest with more info and the plots! 

Have you all seen the History Music Video!?!?!?!  It is one of my favorites!!