Never ever $^

"Morning Haz!" Niall bounced into the room jumping onto his younger boyfriend. Niall had tried to give Harry a quick kiss.

"Get off Niall! I don't need your fat ass on me." Harry pushed Niall off of him harshly before Niall had given him a kiss.

Niall had hit the floor hard. Stunned for what seem like forever. What had just happened?

Niall had glanced at Harry. What had he done wrong? Was he really fat? Niall looked down before tears started to form. Hold them in Niall told himself.

Niall left to find the other three. He had found them in the kitchen making breakfast. He had ran and hugged Louis from the back.

"Hey Louis!" he greeted happily and hugging Louis tightly.

"Go away Niall!" Niall stepped back to see that Liam and Zayn were glaring at him. What was going on? Why were they all acting like this?

"Oh okay. I was just wondering when breakfast was done?" Niall asked as he tried to keep the tears in.

"Why are you always hungry? You are such a pig, Niall." Ouch that hurt.

The whole day the lads had been acting like this. Pushing Niall away or just telling him to go away and do something else, or just saying hateful things. Niall would just run to his new room, and cry himself asleep.

A week later, Niall had not talked to his boyfriends once, or well them talking to him. Niall would try his hardest to get them to talk to him.

Walking in front of them to get their attention, only for them to push him out of the way.

Niall would ask often what he did do for them to hate him, only for silence to answer him.

The following day, the Lads were called to go record a song for their next album. As Niall was the last one to jump into the black SUV, the only spot left was in the very back by itself. Niall held in the tears. He was just going to wait till he was alone to let them out. He had cried himself to sleep for the past week.

He just wanted his boyfriends back to normal, where they all were cuddling, laughing and just hanging out together. It just seem that the lads wanted to that just the four of them. They even were just having sex the four of them. Niall was even pushed out of the main room into one of the guest rooms.

All during the ride to the studio, the four lads had began laughing and making jokes to making out and basically having dry sex.

Niall just turning to look out the door, putting his earplugs in listening to some song they had just record, only to immediately changing the song to some other song.

Finally the Lads had gotten out of the black SUV and ushered into the studio. All of the Lads were doing harmonizing when Niall glanced around to notice that they were supposed to be in the circle, but Liam and Louis were trying to see who can be the farest away from him.

Shallowing the lump in his throat, Niall announced he had to go use the bathroom.

Minutes later, Niall came back into the room, but not before hearing the lads talking in the studio part unaware that Niall could hear them in the other room.

"Why is he even in the band with us, he can't even sing?" Niall's stomach dropped. Where they talking about him? Of coarse, they were. No one else was missing in the group, only him.

"Why do we if keep him in the relationship between all of us. The sex is better without him. Even the new lad we all had fun with earlier this month was much better than Niall" Zayn had spoke. They had cheated on him!

Niall felt like a knife was stabbing him in the gut. What had he done for them to hate him? The tears that Niall had tried to keep in, started to fall down his pale cheeks. They had cheated on him.

"He should just leave. We don't love him. We never had. He was just a fucking toy. He is just a waste of space," Louis had said as the other lads agreed with him.

Niall suddenly had the thought of leaving. Should he just leave and give them what they wanted? He was a waste of space?

"He eats all the time. No wonder the fans hate him. He is fat. He will never be like us. The fans even hate his voice." That was an all time low for Harry to say.

The lads knew it was hard for Niall since the beginning. He was the one who had gotten the most hate during the Xfactor and up to this point. But for the lads to bring that back, it hurt a lot.

Niall let out a sob. Quickly hiding it, before the lads could heard him.

"Why doesn't he just kill himself? The fans want it. We want it. I am sure his family wants it."

That was it. Niall ran out of the studio, pushing past Paul and Preston. Tears flying out of his eyes, Niall was surprised that he could see. His heart hurt badly. He just wanted to go away forever. That he was doing.

"Niall! Where are you going?" Paul yelled.

"I quit!" Niall yelled back before running outside and jumping to a taxi to take him to the house so he could pack up everything that was his and leave the lads to what they want.

Niall finally had gotten home. As he walked into the house, memories of him and the Lads laughing, having fun, loving each other filled his head. More and more tears filled his eyes and overflowed onto his cheeks, then falling to his shirt and even the floor.

Niall broke down as he ran up the stairs into their room and started to pack into several suitcases. He had debated if he should leave notes telling the Lads bye, and why he left, but decide against it. He was done with them.

He suddenly knew that he deserved better. He was going to have a new life. A life without the Lads. A perfect life.

Niall started to walk out the door only to smash his phone and leaving it on the floor. He also left everything that had Niall on it. His phone, his credit card, his licenses. Everything that the Lads could track him. He was disappearing from their world.. and the rest of the world.

Several weeks later, Niall had brought a new phone, a new credit card, new licenses. He also had dyed his hair black. He had sprayed tan himself. He even got color contacts so his eyes were now a dark brown.

Niall was now James I. Beron. He was a whole new person. New name, New hair, New eyes, new everything. He even lived in a different country. Somewhere the Lads would never find him, even if they tried.

Who knew and who cared. Niall or James did not care.

This was his life now, and he could not be happier.

They were never ever getting back together. Never Ever