All that matters $^

It was another boring day in London for the Lads of One Direction. They had been on a break from their world tour. They had about a month off to start recording some songs for their next album. All five of them were laying around the living area watching some old soccer game, when Liam got a text message from one of his friends.

Liam read the text message several times over and over. He started to smile wide. Glancing around he was hoping none of the older Lads had seen him smiling. He had just gotten a text from one of his good friends from the old days and it had asked if he could come to a party that she was hosting and all. His smile faded, as he knew he was going to have to ask the others if he could go. He hated being the youngest of the band. These four hardly ever let him go out and about.

"Hey Lads?" Liam just went ahead and decided to ask. Four heads turned to him.

"Yea?" Louis motion for Liam to continue what he was saying.

Liam glanced down at his phone. "One of my friends is hosting a party. Would it be okay, if I went for a bit?"

Zayn and Louis shared a glance.

"I do not know, Liam."

"There will not be any drinks there." Liam lied. He knew that they would have drinks, but the thing was that none of them could drink yet. They all were 16 or 17.

"Liam. It is a teenager party. Of coarse, they are going to have alcohol there. We are not stupid. We know you are going to drink and have fun. We are on a break, we do not need to do anything stupid."

Liam got very angry with them and stood up, " You four have been out and about this past few weeks, partying and all. Why can I not go?"

"You are sixteen, Liam. You cannot drink yet. We do not what you to be tempted." Niall tried to calm Liam down.

"You Lads drink in front of me all the time. That's tempting me." Liam pointed out as he looked at the empty bottles around Niall and Louis.

"Fine. We will not drink in front of you anymore. But we are of age and we will drink. The answer is still no, Liam."

Louis stated.

Liam was frustrated with all four of his band mates. Why were they being like this? He knew he just had to go with the flow right now until it was time for the party and He was going to sneak out while all the Lads were not looking.

Time for the party had come quicker than Liam thought. He was all ready to sneak out when he slowly went down the stairs, looking and listening to everything.

Seeing that no one was around, Liam text his friend who was picking him up that he was ready. Liam tiptoed to the door opening it closing as he glanced around to see that the Lads were in the kitchen, perfect timing to leave.

Liam closed the door and ran into jump into his friend's car.

"Hey Liam!"

"Hey James! Thanks for picking me up." Liam said as he buckled and they were off to the party.

Walking into the house where the party was hopping, Liam saw pictures of him and his band-mates all over the house.

Glancing back to James, Liam asked, "What is going on?" As Liam went towards one of pictures of him, it had stuff drawn all over him. Saying that were not too nice, Liam saw that the words had described him. Tears started to form in Liam's eyes.

As he walked into the main room, James yelled, "The man of the hour is here, or should I say the Fag, slut of the year is here." Everyone in the group laughed at him, pointing at him or laughing harshly where they were spilling their drinks.