Surprise.. $^

"So. Can you meet up?" Louis whispered on the phone, looking in all directions for his boyfriends. This was the fourth time he had have this conversation with his friend.

"Yes, I can. Is everything okay?" The voice on the phone asked.

"Oh yea. Is today okay?"

"Starbucks? In ten?"

"Perfect. I will see you in a few." Louis hung up the phone to see his boyfriends walking into the room.

"Where are you going, Lou?" Harry asked as he and the other had overheard Louis talking once more. They had been noticing that Louis had been every secretive lately and honestly did not know what it was, and they were afraid of the truth.

"Oh, just meeting a friend. They are leaving town tomorrow and would not be back till next month, but we would be gone on tour by then, so grab food with them." What a little white lie. Louis felt guilty for lying to them, but he knew that the surprise he had for them would change everything. This had been in the make of several months. Going around on tour asking Lou, Caroline and Helen ideas and even a few friends.

"When will you be back? I was going to go to the store to get food for dinner and then fix it for us." Harry said.

"I honestly do not know. I will text when headed back." Louis grabbed his jumper and walked out the door leaving four very confused boyfriends.

"Wonder what he is hiding." Niall asked walking back into the kitchen.

"He is hiding something, for sure. He has been like this for a month now." Liam shook his head, following Niall as the others were right behind him.

Liam was worried. Louis had been going and coming like crazy lately. The Lads knew that their boyfriend was hiding something from them. They had even asked Louis what was going on or if he is hiding something and they would get the same answer as in going to see Oli or Nothing's wrong, not hiding anything.

Niall and Harry would just let it go unlike Zayn and Liam who were worried. Was Louis cheating on them? Why would he? Were they not pleasing him anymore? Had he moved on? Liam and Zayn would talk about this, but hide it from the younger two, for they did not want to worry them.

----

Louis smiled as he walked into Starbucks searching for the person who was one of his best friends. The anticipation of telling her what he was thinking about doing was driving him crazy. He was hoping that she would have a great idea on how to do it, and what to get.

"Hey Louis!"

Just the person he was waiting for. "Hey El. How are you?"

"Great! Glad to get my coffee in today." Eleanor laughed. Several people thought Eleanor was Louis's girlfriend, when honestly she was just one of his best friends that grew up with him. They honestly just let the fans run with the idea of them together so everyone would not know the truth of all five Lads being together.