Shot down $^

The three oldest had once more watched Harry as he shot water with his mouth once again. He had been doing that every concert. Not only that, but also grabbing several water bottles, opening them and throwing them at the fans, or just straight up into the air. The catwalk was soak after Harry would have his fun.The fans have loved it, but the Lads were not pleased at all. Niall was headed right where Harry had just got done with his water works.

The three lads saw it coming, but were too far away from keeping it from happening. Slowly, Niall had slipped on the water on the ramp and tumbled down right next to where Harry was standing, but not after hitting his knee several times. Pain shot right up Niall's knee, causing him to cry out catching Harry and everyone else's attention.

"Niall!" Harry yelled as he dropped down to make sure his blonde friend was okay. "What hurts?"

"M' knee, but M'fine," Niall gritted out as the pain shot once more up his leg.

"No, you aren't. Let me get-" Harry started as he saw that the other three had continued the show, but also were sneaking glances at them to make sure everything was fine. Harry nodded that it was all good.

"I'm fine, Haz." Niall used Harry's arm to pull himself off. "Always wanted to side down those ramps." He laugh, but winced when he put some pressure on the knee.

Harry laughed as he pushed Niall upwards so they all can say their goodbyes.

After the concert was finished, the Lads ran into the dressing room to hang before taking a shower and settling down and splitting up into group for hotels. They all could not stay together anymore because of safety reasons. It hurt the lads that they could not be all together until touring was finished. They would always be put into two or three hotel, or even just one hotel and some of them stay at the venue.

As Harry walked into the room, he was slammed into the wall.

"Wh-at?" Harry glanced up to see that Liam and Zayn were right in front of him, as Louis was sitting next to Niall on the sofa.

"What's go-ing on?" Harry's heart skipped a beat. Liam and Zayn were pissed. Harry was scared. Their eyes were almost black.

"What the hell was the Harold!?" Liam yelled at the Lad.

"What are you talking about Li?" Harry squeaked as Zayn tightened his grip on Harry's shirt.

"That water shit you do all the time. You finally have gone pass it and cause Niall to hurt himself." Zayn pointed to Niall, who was icing his knee.

"I-i did not mean for that to hap-pen." Harry stuttered under Liam's glaring eyes.

"Whatever Harry. You were trying to steal Niall's spotlight. It was his turn to show the fans how much he had improve on his guitar and voice during that solo." Louis had came over to help the two lads in yelling at the younger lad.

"I really did not mean to. I-i am sorry." Harry looked down at his shoes. He really didn't mean to do that. He had just gone with the music. He saw on twitter than the fans loved it when he did that, so he decided to do it every show from here on.

"Whatever Harry. We know you are an attention whore." Harry's jaw dropped as Niall had pulled himself of the sofa. Why were the lads gaining up on him? He did not mean to do it. Was it something more?

"Let's just go. I need to get a drink." Niall limped to the door with the help of Louis.

"Come on Zayn, Let's leave." Liam pulled Zayn into him and followed Niall and Louis out the door, leaving a very confused curly haired.

What had just happened? Earlier this morning, the Lads were having fun, and now, it's like they all hated Harry. Harry was so confused on what had happened. He just slowly got into another black car and head back to the hotel that he was staying at. They all had been put into 3 different hotels for safety reason, but somehow this morning they all snuck into one. Liam and Niall were at one hotel, while Zayn and Louis were at another, only leaving Harry on his own. Harry at first was fine with it because it kept the others safe, but not he just wanted to be with them.