Panic Attack $ (N)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! (Only 3 days late) First update ever in 2016!! Whoop Whoop!!

*Important Note and stuff at the end!* I know there are several one shot like this, but just wanted to finish up a request, I tried to make it difference and add a little more fluff and all.

--------

"Five minutes One Direction! Five Minutes!" A back stage crew member said as he checks all the controls as the five lads were about to perform at the Brit's. The five lads huddled around each other forming the circle they always do before a performance.

            "Ready, Mates?" Liam taking in each of his band mates, making sure each of them were okay and relaxed. His eyes glanced from the oldest who was smirking, feeling calm as ever, to the Black-haired who honestly looked ready to do this and get it over, to the curly-haired who was grinning ear to ear, but then he turned his eyes to the small blonde who was paler than he normally was.

Niall was rubbing the back of his neck, blowing out a series of short breaths to gain control.

"Niall?"

The blonde jumped and looked around seeing he had the attention of his four band mates on him.

"You okay?"

Niall pushed the hand that Liam had laid on his shoulder off, "Yes Mother Hen, I am fine. Don't worry about me! I am perfectly fine." No I am not fine, Liam. I am freaking out. What if I mess up? I am going to make a fool of myself, Niall wanted to tell his mates, but didn't want them to worry about him. They always worried about him. He wanted to seek reassurances from them.

            "Just remember to have fun, Let's go rock this!" Harry smiled as they did their hand shake as the same crew member as before yelled that they had less than a minute to make their way behind the screens.

'You are going to mess it up, you are going to make a fool of yourself." Thought repeated in Niall's head as he walked onto the stage as the first notes of the Best Song Ever sounded throughout the room. Closing his eyes in attempt to stay calm, Niall pushed the thoughts aside as he takes a deep breath as Harry started to sing his solo. Nerves settled down until Niall knew his solo was coming up. Don't mess up. Don't forget your lines. Take a deep breath and let it go.

Niall sang his solo without any troubles, wiping the sweat off of his forehead as they finished the song and walked off the stage straight into large arms that wrapped around him. "See! Told you would do fine!"

"You didn't say anything, Zayn. I knew I would do fine." Niall looked restless. Did Zayn figure out what was going on? Zayn was always the observant one in the group as well Liam, but Zayn was the one who sat back and watched everything.

Zayn narrowed his eyes towards the blonde, seeing past his lie. He raised his eyebrow and gave Niall a glassy stare, minutely shaking his head and changing his stance, shifting from one foot to the other, until Niall averted his eyes grimacing knowing that Zayn had seen past his lie.

"Niall, I have known you for almost five years. I know when you are nervous and wen you are lying. Why do it mate? You can tell all of us anything, you know that right?"

Niall drew his shoulders up, elbow tucking into his sides, avoiding Zayn, until Zayn laid his hand onto Niall's shoulder pulling him close.

"What is going on, Nialler? What is going on in that mind of yours?"

Niall seek the comfort from Zayn's touch, becoming unnaturally quiet and still, only for Zayn to pull away seeing his chin quivering.

"Niall?"