The Only One... $ (N)

My first Zianourry Story! Hope you all enjoy it! Edited**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall woke up once again on his couch alone in his flat in London. He was the only one in the band that had his own flat, well his own place by himself, due to the other lads being in a four-way relationship they had brought a massive mansion on the other side of London, which had everything imaginable in it. All Niall had in the little flat was only about 4 rooms. The kitchen, den and his bedroom, and bathroom. Of coarse, that didn't bothered him. The thing that bothered him was that he had a crush on not only one of his band members, but all four. Just seeing the four of them together in a relationship had hurt him deeply.

The way their eyes lit up when one of them walking in the room, the way they mess with each other on and off the stage, the way the cuddle and hugged like they didn't want to let go. The way their eyes spark with laughter after a joke was told , or some old story was brought up. The way lust glittered in their eyes when they look at each other. The affection that glowed in each of their eyes as they would sneak a glance on stage or off stage in an interview or even in the changing room. The corners of their lips curved into smile, a bright smile as one just looks at each other, catching each other's eye. It was Love.

Niall wanted all of that, well all of that with them. He longed for cuddles from all of them at night before bed, or even just hanging around waiting for show time, to the laughter that brightened up the day, the way the four lads looked at each other, with such love in their eyes. Niall knew he would never get them to love him. Who would want him? He was just a normal lad. Nothing was special about him. They would joke around with him, but nothing compared to what they do around each other. Niall yearned for it.

Drowning in his own thoughts, Niall didn't hear his band members come into his flat. Tears shimmered in his eyes, falling down his pale cheeks, wiping them away as he heard noise coming from behind him.

"Morning Niall!" Louis said awful loud and cheerfully. Niall squeezed his eyes shut, wiping away the rest of the tears that had fallen, pressing his lips in a straight line. He plastered on a fake smile as he just nodded his hello.

He honestly, didn't feel up to watching them all be extra lovey dovey and cuddly like they were everyday. Looking towards his band mates, he notice they all, somehow were laying on each other on the love seat, which was meant for only two people. With Louis and Harry holding Liam and Zayn, Niall wondered how they all fit. Oh well. Shaking his head, Niall got up and walked into kitchen, but before he did, he couldn't help but notice that Liam was making out with Zayn and Louis doing the same with Harry. Would he ever fit in with them? Would they ever want him?

Sadness filled Niall's blue eyes as he hung his head as he walked quickly to the refrigerator, grabbing a glass of water. Trying to decide if he wanted to head back into the den to face the music or just go to his bedroom and act like they weren't there. Niall wanted to tell them how he felt about them, but he was scared that they wouldn't accept him. Being in a four-way relationship is hard enough, especially now that the fans knew. They came out about several months ago. The fans at first were harsh, but learned to accept it, and saw that the four of them were happy, so they were happy for them and supported them all the way. Of coarse, there were a few who weren't happy, but overall, the fans loved seeing the lads close to each other more than before.

Niall throw out the rest the water in the cup and throwing it down the sink. His hands tightened on the counter top, his knuckles turning white as his grip tightened. Looking out in the window, taking a deep breath, when a raspy voice interrupted his thoughts once more.