Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)

Finally the ending of Coma.. Sorry for the wait.. was trying to finish all the requests so far :) I made it extra long and perfect for you all :)

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun had begun to climb from the shadows in the distance as the rays shined through the window of the room where Niall was battling for his life.

"Morning Harry."

"Morning Alex. How was your day off?" Harry asked the blonde nurse.

"Good. Had a great family day. How are you?" She asked. She noticed that the curly-haired had bags under his eyes and his hair was all over the place.

"Good as I can be, I guess. Just wish he would wake up." Harry wiped a tear off of his cheek.

"He will, Harry. Just wait. I promise." Alex smiled as she checked over Niall's vitals and all.

"You need anything before I go do my rounds?"

"No, but Thank you Alex." Harry smiled sadly at the nurse.

"Welcome, Harry. Don't give up, Love." Alex was out the door.

Harry's back throbbed once more, reminding him how long he had been sitting and sleeping in this hard back chair right next to Niall's bed. Harry's attention shifted to Niall. The blonde was pale as can be, almost matching the color of the sheets on the bed.

The Doctor's words continued to rang through Harry's head like a horrifying bell. Coma. That one word felt like a knife piercing into his heart. Harry remember looking at his older boyfriends' faces as they heard the news. He remember Liam blowing up at him and then leaving all of them, followed by Louis and Zayn. Harry made a promise to Niall that he was always going to be there for him. Help him through everything when he awakes up. When and If ran through Harry's mind.

Harry couldn't take his eyes off the pale figure that lay in the bed in front of him. The sight of Niall, usually something that made him happy and content, mad him almost physically sick. His boyfriend was so pale, with countless wires and machines were gathered in the room and connected to his slightly older boyfriend's fragile body. All were signs of how seriously ill Niall truly was.

The sights and sounds of Niall falling into Liam's arms during the concert flooded back into his memory. Harry could almost hear the cries and screams of all four of them as they saw Niall fall, and the cries of terror from the fans when they noticed what was happening to one of their idols.

Gently clasped the twenty-one year old's right hand, careful not to cause any harm or mess up any wires, Harry watched Niall, with the help of the machine, take a deep breath. Harry's stomach churned at the memory of Niall asking Liam to make the pain stop. Swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat, Harry wiped the tears that were falling down his face.

"I am so sorry, Niall. I could have done something. It's all my fault. It's my fault that you are sick. It's my fault that the others left us."

"It's not your fault, Haz." Harry turned around to see his three boyfriends at the door.

Anger filled Harry at the sight of them. How dare them come back here after

"No. it's your fault. It has been three months. Three months. You three could not have come back during those months?" Harry took in a shaky breath. His body shaking. "You left us. You left Niall. You left me. How could you? I needed you three. Niall needed you three. Why?"

"Haz..."

"No. Left. We don't want you here. We don't need you anymore. We have lived three months without any of you, I think we can live the rest of our lives without you three."