Horror (N) $

"Let's watch a movie," Niall threw himself onto the sofa as his four mates glanced at him. The boys had rehearsal for their last tour before the one year break the past few days, and finally they have a day off.

"What about that horror film that came out like months ago?" Liam asked sitting down on the love seat. All of the lads agree except for a certain blonde, his heart stops as he heard his band mates agree to watch the horror movie.

 He hated watching blood and gore, it made him sick to the stomach. Also the fact that anything could jump out any second, Niall knew that if he told the Lads that he didn't want to watch it, they would make fun of him. He was known as the innocent and baby of the group even though Harry was younger than him by only a few months. 

 All the lads had everything they needed during the movie, beers, chips,popcorn you name it. Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam all curled up onto the couch, leaving Niall to sit on the love seat. Sighing He goes to take his seat as they began the movie. About twenty minutes into the movie, Niall excuse himself to go to the bathroom so he could calm down. This movie was really getting to him, as he walked out of the bathroom to hear screams coming from the TV. His stomach turned. Niall knew he was going to nightmares tonight.

Taking a deep breath, Niall walked back into the room and tries to watch the movie, constantly reminding himself that everything was fake and the people were just acting. Niall was starting to get more comfortable until the killer started to chase the main characters. The killer raised his knife to kill one of the main lads, the main boy tackled the killer sparing the others time to run. 

Niall had his face in his hands. but watching through his fingers, praying that the lad would survive. Niall watched as the lad yell at his mates to run, the killer murder him quickly. Niall started to tear up, taking his face out of his hands to rub the tears away before his mates saw them. 

 "Are you crying?" Louis said smirking at the little blonde, "It's not even scary Niall."

"Loui-"

"You are such a baby, Ni."

"It's not that. It's just that the lad protected his mates. That's sad that he is dead now."

"Oh Niall. It isn't real." Harry said with a smirk reaching out to Niall to hug him, but Niall just pulled away. 

"I'm not a baby," Niall said wiping the rest of the tears away. "And I am not scared so don't start that shit." 

The lads just smirked, as they started the movie once more. About hour or so, the movie was finished and all the Lads headed upstairs to their rooms. 

"Night Niall, Don't let the Killer come get you," Zayn laughed as Liam pushed him, and gave him a stern look.

"Leave him alone, Lads. Night Niall." Liam said. As Niall nodded and headed into his room for the night, hoping and praying that no nightmares would make their selves known. The four awake Lads shared a smile and nodded. What were they up to? 

---

Niall woke up and immediately knew that something was off; the entire flat was dead silent. Scenes from the horror movie, flashed in Niall's mind. Listening to see if he could hear his band mates, but was returned with silence. His stomach knotted and fear clawed through him. Slowly reaching for his mobile to check the time, anxiety swirled around him as his mobile only showed that it was two in the morning. Two hours since he and the Lads had finished up the movie. 

Running his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath, staring blankly at the ceiling above him while he tried to listen for something, anything really. Silence filled his ears, Niall tried to force himself back into sleep only to just give up and head for the kitchen, to grab a drink of water.