Kidneys $^

Tissue warning!! (I might have cried while writing this :( ) What is the deal with me writing sad one-shots.. dang.... Any ideas on happy ones, lol!!!

got one more after this, and then part 2 of 3 one shots including this one... then I need some IDEAS!! So give them!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lads were getting ready to go into their formation for Best Song Ever with Harry in front of them, when Liam had slipped and fell on his way towards the Lads. Zayn bend down to make sure he was fine, when Liam just laid there laughing at himself. Niall and Louis just stood there laughing at Liam as well as Harry once he finished his song with a huge smirk on his face, trying not to laugh.

Zayn helped Liam up after a few minutes of him laying there laughing at himself. Liam winced just a bit as Zayn helped him up.

"Are you okay, love?" Zayn whispered as he put the microphone away so the fans could not hear him. He had seen Liam wince. He knew that it was a hard landing, but knowing Liam, he would not tell anyone about him being hurt.

"Yes, Zee. I am perfectly fine. Just being clumsy!" Liam laughed at himself once more as he continued to sing the rest of the song.

The concert finished as it should, with Liam throwing water over Louis, as Louis stole his snap back. Niall and Harry goofing off up and down the catwalk. Zayn just stood there watching his boyfriends act like idiots with a big smile on his face. He shook his head at them, but he loved watching them act normal in from of the camera and fans. Zayn walked up the ramp after waving his goodbyes as he watches his boyfriends running to catch up with him.

As the show finished, the Lads were rushed into two black SUVs to take them to their jet that was waiting for them to take them back home to London, before they go to Sunderland. They just got finished with their three shows in Dublin. What a way to started the second leg of their world tour. Niall had been so hyper for these past shows. It was great to see the Lad so happy, when he was the one who got homesick the most.

Walking up the ramp into the Jet, Liam winced every time he took a step. Hoping the Lads did not notice, he did not need them worried about him. He was fine, he kept telling himself. Just a bruise, and a sore back.

The past two days went by, and everything was going well for the Lads. Well except for Liam, every time he would move just a little bit, he would let out a whimper as pain seared throughout his body.

"Li, Is your back still bothering you from the fall?" Niall asked as he saw Liam getting ice.

"U-um no. Just getting ice for my water." Niall raised his eyebrows at the older one. Who needs a bag of ice for their water?

"Liam. Why are you lying?"

"I-I'm not lying, Niall. I am perfectly fine. Quit worrying." Liam left the room quickly with the ice bag.

That was not the last time someone asked him if he was alright.

Liam had been laying on the sofa, when Zayn and Louis walk in. Both shared as glance as they saw that their younger boyfriend was fast asleep and was about to fall off the sofa. Both of them moved quickly and quietly to help the young one.

Move his legs so that they were on the sofa, Zayn did not notice until Louis got his attention with the bag of ice.

"This was on his side. Do you think his side and back are still bothering him?" Louis asked.

"He keeps saying he is fine, Lou," Zayn commented as he laid the blanket on Liam.

"I am going to wake him up and ask if he needs some pain medicine," Louis starts to shake Liam until the lad's brown eyes were looking back at him.