Strong Enough part 2 @^

"Liam!!" Is all that Liam could hear before he gave into the darkness...

"Why Li? Why? We had everything under control. Why?" Niall was crying holding onto Liam's body.

"Ni, can you try to heal him?"

Niall shook his head. "Maz took my powers." A sob left his body as Niall tried to slow down the blood that was racing out of the wound.

Zayn took Liam out of Niall's arm and told the Boys, he was going to orb home.

As soon as They got home, Sandy, their medical personal, started performing surgery on Liam.

The four boys had curled up into each other, trying to comfort each other and praying that Liam would get better.

"Is Liam going to die?" asked the blonde sounding much younger than he was.

The three other boys shared heartbroken glances and look back towards their little blonde.

"No, Ni. Liam will be just fine. He is strong. He will make it, I promise." Harry had gathered Niall in his arms once more, kissing him and whispering soft things in his ear to calm him down.

"But what if-?"

"Niall. Liam is going be fine." Louis took Niall's shaky hands in his, rubbing small circles to help calm the blonde.

"I wish I could take his pain away." Niall mumbled as tears continued to fill his dull blue eyes.

"Ni.. We all wish we could-"

"I could if I had my powers," Niall continued to sob.

"Ni, don't blame yourself for this. Please babe." Harry started to rub circles on Niall's shoulder.

"But if I could if Maz didn't take my powers away. I was so stupid. I let h-"

"Niall. Stop. This isn't your fault." Zayn had pulled the blonde to him. Comforting him as best as he could. Niall had always blamed himself when one of the boys get hurt. He always seemed that it was his fault that they get hurt.

"Lads," Sandy had came out of the little room.

"How is he?"

"Is he ok?"

"Is he awake?"

"Is he going to live?"

Four voices questioned as Sandy put a hand up to let him finish talking.

"As I was going to say, Liam is fine. He is stable. No, he isn't awake. We put him in an induced coma for his body to heal. I am not going to sugar coat it for you. Liam will have a long road to recovery. The knife cut deep, but not deep enough to cause any significant damage. Liam lost quite an amount of blood, so I have him hooked up to a blood transfer right now. He is out of the woods, thank goodness."

There was a sound of relief that filled the room. Four boyfriends release a breath that they were holding.

"So he isn't going to die?"

Sandy's heart broke at the sight of the little blonde.

"Yes, Niall. He isn't going to die. He will be up and out of here before you know it."

Sandy smiled at the blonde as he smiled. "Thank you Sandy. For everything. For bring him back to us. Niall and Harry needed to hear that, especially Niall" Zayn spoke as he looked down at the two youngest.

"Your welcome. I would do anything for you boys. You all saved me from Maz." Sandy responded. "You all may come see Liam, but beware that he has cords and tubes all around him."

"Thank you," the four said as they followed Sandy into the white room that held their injured one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is crappy.. Writer's block sucks.. as long with finals and projects...

Can't decide if I want to do a part 3 or not.. :)

If I do a part 3, what should happened?