Game...

Hello Everyone! I thought of something fun to do, while I finish up the rest of the one shots!

I am going to ask you all 50 questions! I threw in some simple, some fun, some tough questions!

If you want me to answer any of them after I finish the rest of the one shots, just let me know which ones :)

1) What is your name?

2) How old are you?

3)Where are you all from?

4) Which 1D lad is your favorite?

5) What is your favorite song from Up All Night?

6) Favorite song from Take Me Home?

7) Favorite song from Midnight Memories?

8) Favorite song from Four?

9) Favorite song from Made in the AM?

10) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

11) What is your biggest fear?

12) What would you change about yourself if you could?

13) What is your favorite book to read?

14) Favorite Movie?

15) What did you want to be when you were small?

16) What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?

17) What would you sing at Karaoke night?

18) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

19) Who is your favorite author?

20) Would you rather vacation in Hawaii, Alaska, Sydney or London, why?

21) If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?

22) What are your hobbies?

23) List two pet peeves.

24) If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?

25) If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?

26) If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?

27) What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

28) Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?

29)If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?

30)If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?

31)If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

32)What's the best concert you've ever been to?

33) If you could play one instrument you aren't able to now, what would it be and why?

34) What would you do if you would be invisible?

35) How many siblings do you have?

36) Love or Trust?

37) Have the lads notice you and not remember you or the Lads remember you but only in a bad way?

38) Be followed on twitter by Louis or followed on twitter by Liam?

39) Never hear the Lads or never see them?

40) See the Sunset with Niall or Stay up all night with Harry?

41) Text your favorite boy everyday or All the Lads once a week?

42) Skype Niall for everyday for a month or eat dinner with Zayn once a month?

43) Be Backstage with Lads and not see the show or see the show front row and never met One Direction

44) Having Little Things written about you or No Control?

45) Be their girlfriend and only see them once every three months or their crew member and see them everyday?

46) Hang with them all once a year or hang with just one once a week?

47) Break Harry's heart or Niall's heart?

48) Be their girlfriend and see them everyday but you get tons of hate or be their secret girlfriend and barely get to see them?

49) Have Harry and Niall pissed at you or Liam and Louis pissed at you?

50) Be a member of the band and have a relationship with all the lads or Be a fan and have a relationship with all the lads?

Hope you all had fun doing this! I am excited to do some of this questions! If you don't see one that you want to ask me, just comment and I will answer that as well!

Updates should start soon!! :) I am excited about the next four, well all of them! ha! If you have any request just inbox or comment, I will do just about any request, don't be afraid to ask!