Falling to pieces $^

Q2: What is bromance do I ship the most?

A2: Oh dang.. That's a hard one.. At first I will be honest, It was Larry. I miss how they interact with each other. :(.. They have been lately which I am happy. 2nd was Ziam. Love Love Ziam. but Hate it for Liam not that Zayn left. But now out of them all, I will have to say I love Narry. Love how they are always together and interacting on stage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If this room was burning, I woudn't even notice. 'Cause you've been taking up my mind With your little white lies, little white lies."

The Lads were almost done with their final show of their third tour. They were ending it in the United States of America. All of the Lads were all jumping around Louis was chasing Liam with a bottle of water, while Niall was off laughing before he moved to one of the edge of the stage. Showing the whole crowd, how to rock the guitar. Zayn was just over in a corner shaking his head at Louis and Liam until they had run towards him, and he ran towards Harry to hide behind them. The Four were not paying attention to the blonde one, as they continued to attack each other with water bottles.

They were all waiting for Niall to do his solo with his guitar when it took the lads several minutes to notice that Niall was not singing his solo. The whole stadium was singing loud and then a loud scream came from the front row, and then a rush of fans came towards the stage all standing in a circle around something.

The Lads took a turn to look towards where Niall was supposed to be when all four did not see the blonde at all. Louis stopped messing with Liam and looked around with him to try any find Niall. Only to not see him on stage at all.

They all were looking at the group of fans that were circling something over to the right of the stage to see what was wrong. They all had felt something was wrong. They slowly move over to see what the fans were looking at. A few of them had a feeling at what or who it was, but they did not want to think of that at all.

More fans had started to come towards the little circle. All the security were yelling and pushing fans away from the circle. Several fans had tears streaming down their faces, some were yelling, some were pushing other fans away. It looked like some of the fans were pushing, punching and yelling at a person that was in middle of the circle.

Liam and Louis take just a second to look at each other and catch the other two glances as they all move simultaneously to the ride of the stage. They could not tell who was in the middle of the circle. Hoping it was not a fan or even worse Niall.

They did not want to see what was in front of them. They could not unseen it. They saw their blonde band mate was curled up in a ball all out on the hard cold ground. His arm looked twisted and in bad shape as he held it close to him. His brand new guitar was shattered in pieces that were everywhere. Blood was flowing all over the left side of his face that was shown to the crowd and the Lads.

Paul and Preston were yelling at the four lads to get off the stage and head to the dressing room. As Basil, Alberto and Paddy had already gotten down in front of the stage to help the security to get fans away from Niall. Niall was screaming due to several fans hitting him with things as they had now starting to throw things at him.

Liam could not look, he knows even as looks down, he could not help Niall at all. If he and the Lads jumped down, the fans would start to attack them as well

"Niall! NI! Get up! Hurry!" Liam was yelling as the blonde heard him showing his band mates his bloody face.

"Li..Liam.." Niall started to cough as blood ran down his chin and he wiped the blood falling from his nose onto his sleeve.

"Yes, Ni! Look at me! Niall!" Liam tried his hardest to keep the blonde looking at him and the Lads. Niall had started to get claustrophobic as more and more fans had started to surround him and the bodyguards.

"Let's go down there!" Louis had yelled as he and Zayn jumped down with Harry and Liam following him.

"Hey, Ni." Louis sat down face to face with Niall. "What happened?"

"I fell off the stage. I did not realize how close I was to edge. How stupid am I?" Niall tried to laugh but only caused him more pain.

"You are not stupid, just clumsy, Love" Harry chuckled.

"What hurts? Can you move?" Liam asked as he looked to see if most fans were away from them.

"I think broke me arm and I do not know what else. The fans started to attack me. Do they hate me?" Tears started to roll down his pale cheeks.

"No, Love. Not at all," Harry wiped the tears away. "Let's get you to the hospital for them to check you over."

Liam told their body guards what they were doing to Niall and all. Paul nodded as he, Preston and Alberto stayed with all five as the other ones keep fans from going after them.

As it happened, fan went more crazy and finally the screams and cries of the fans were muted when all five lads were in one of their black SUVs headed toward the nearest hospital.

As they rushed Niall in, the doctor had told the other four to stay in one of the private waiting rooms so no fan or pap came in.

Around thirty minutes later, the head doctor came in and told the Lads that Niall had a broken wrist and forearm, several crack ribs, a concussion.

Harry had burst into tears at how beat up their little blonde was. The doctor told them they could go see Niall in room 4D.

"How did we let him get hurt? We were supposed to protect him." Louis mumbled as the four of them were walking towards the room.

The four shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders. All of them had guilty looks on their faces. Their little blonde, their little brother was laying in a hospital bed because they could not protect him.

"Hey Ni!" Louis smiled sadly as he and the others walked into the room.

"Lads! Thank goodness you are here. I was getting bored." The four smiled as they saw their Irishman with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling, Ni?" Liam asked as he looked over some of the charts on Niall's bed only to hand them to Louis who had some knowledge of all of this.

"Sore. bored. Ready to get out. When can we go? I want to head home!" Niall said.

"It will be soon, love. You have several broken and cracked bones that need to heal a bit more, before we get onto a plane for home." Zayn said as he kissed Niall's forehead.

Niall's smiled faded and saw that Harry was about to cry. "Haz? What's wrong?"

Harry shook his head before answering, "We should have protected you more."

"Harry. It was not your fault. I was just clumsy and you know how crazy our fans are."

"Well. the security was shitty. They barely help you! They just stood there!" Louis started to vent.

"Hey. I am fine now. I will heal. Plus we are done with the tour and all. We have several weeks for break until promo time. I will be fine. I promise." Niall tried to reason with them.

"But-"

"But nothing. I am not falling to pieces, loves. Just me guitar, which by the way remind me to get a new one. Oh. I got to get a new one." Niall started to have tears run down his face. "I will miss the guitar. That one was my favorite."

"We will get you another one just like it, Ni"

"It will not be the same!"

"Niall. It will"

"Will not!"

"Okay. Let's let Niall get some sleep, so we can head home soon-"

"to get me a new guitar right?"

"Yes Niall."

"Yay! Love you lads!" Niall quickly fell back to sleep, but not before mumbling some about a new guitar. The Lads shook thier heads.

The Lads hoped that Niall would be fine with a new guitar, but most of all he was not falling to pieces, he was finally healing back together. Before you know it, Niall will be doing his famous kick soon.