Nevermind... A poll

So, that was stupid... I'm just going to post the answers here... I was trying to be cool and making a poll.... OH well... anyways here are the poll:

What story should I do next?

1) Vampire Diaries- I was going to make it as a Salvatore sister...

2) The Originals- I was going to add a Mikaelson sister (maybe Elijah's twin, Kol's twin or youngest out of all)

3) Thunderbirds- add a sister as well... don't know if I will make it a twin or youngest

4) 5SOS- girlfriend/sister/5th member, can't decide which one.

5) An original that I started last year about 5 siblings who are being trained to be assassins.

6) alpha mate- (thought this would be good with a twist)

7) Supernatural - Add sister or girlfriend of Sam or Dean

8) Harry Potter- Sister or girlfriend of Harry

9) Lord of the Rings- Aragorn's sister or Legolas' sister

10) Other- If you have a better answer, please share. Would love to know what else is out there!

Please vote! If you don't see an answer you like, you can type in on other what you think I should do.

Also, I am not going to continue on the 1D sister stories. If you would like to continue them, please let me know, but if not them I'm going to delete them, I have lost a bit of interested in them.

But I'm going to continue doing the Zianourry One Shots, Five plus One, They are mine, 6th member one.

If you have any great requests for any of them please let me know what One shots, you want and what you want to happen the two books.

Thanks!

Should be updating in a few moments.

Mack-