Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)

"What did we just do?" Harry inquired. "I mean, what the hell did you three just do."

What do you mean us three? You did it as well, Harry." Louis snapped at the curly-haired. "If you don't like it, you can go as well."

"I didn't tell him to leave, Louis. That was all you and Zayn! How could you do that to him?" Harry was straight up in Louis' face, making the oldest gaze down at him.

"I didn't see you defending him, Harold! You were quiet and calm, just like you always are. You never defend anyone. You always sit back and watch things happening. That's your problem, Harold. You never defend anyone or yourself for the matter of fact. What the hell is wrong with you?" Louis continued to vent at Harry.

"That's enough, Louis!" Liam raised his voice and pushed himself in between Harry and Louis. "Louis! What the hell is wrong with you? That's the main question. I trusted you to handle this right, but again you took this too far like you always do."

"What were you going to do, Payno? Were you going to stand by and let Niall keeps seeing them? We are his boyfriends. He was abandoning us! I had enough of being left over and second to them." 

"I was too, but you took it too far, Lou. We could have just come out and told him that we needed to talk about how we feel like he was going to leave us, and go the mature way of doing it."

"Mature way, Payno?!"

"Lou, I didn't-"

"You didn't mean it that way, Liam. Then why did you say it?"

"Loves, stop. Please." Zayn finally talking.

"So, you finally are going to step up and talk, Zayn?" Louis took a gander at the chap.

Zayn contracted his eyes. He concurred with Louis and Liam. He saw both sides. He had dependably seen both sides, however, he knew Louis would explode like he was doing now.

"Louis,-"

"Louis, what! Louis, you're wrong. Louis, you took it too far. Is that all you three are going to tell me!" Louis snapped at them. 

Silence filled the room, no one dared to talk or move. 

Several minutes later, once tension slightly went down. "Do you think he will ever forgive us?"

"Someday he will."  Four heads swung to see the blonde glancing back at them.

"Niall? I thought you were gone." Harry step closer only for Niall to step backwards. Hurt filled Harry's eyes, and guilt as well.

"I forgot something and I happened to overhear you four talking." Niall watched each of them try every way to not look at him. 

"Will you ever forgive us?" Harry asked.

"I said someday. The past few months have been hell. You have destroyed me with your words, found every perceived fault. I don't know what I have done for you all to hate me. Please tell me what I have done wrong." Niall was suffering. He wanted to know what he had done wrong. Tears coming back from when he left a few moments ago. 

Louis opened his mouth, but with the look Liam and Zayn gave him, he thought it was wise to just let them talk to the heart-broken blonde.

"Niall.  You are pushing us away. You hung out with Luke, Calum and them more than us. We were jealous. We missed hanging with you. We missed you. I thought, not we thought you hated us. We were hurt. Yes, we said things we shouldn't have said, but we were hurt, Love. We thought we did something wrong. We just wanted our Nialler back." Liam moved closer to Niall. 

Tears were not quiet and controlled, they fell as fast as the Fall rain and Niall sobbed to draw breath. His lungs heaved and he knew the greatest mistake he ever made was thinking they didn't care for him. Was this all his fault?

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to make you four think that. I was thought since I see you every day that I could go see them. I don't hate you. I should have asked if it was okay for me to go. But the past month you four have treated me like shit." Guilt filled his dull blue eyes.

"I know, Love. And we shouldn't have. Please forgive us." Zayn crossed his arms, catching a look in Niall's eyes that didn't set well with him. "Don't do that."

Niall steps back at Zayn's rough voice. "What?" He stuttered.

"You're blaming yourself. Don't. It's our fault." 

"But-"

"Love. Just don't." Louis moved closer to the blonde, wrapping his arms around Niall. "Please forgive us. I know I was the main person. I was a dick."

"Say what?" Niall smirked.

Louis swallowed deeply. "I was a dick. I'm sorry."

"How do those words taste coming out of your mouth." 

"Like vinegar. Don't push it. I'm telling the truth. It honestly wasn't their fault. It was mine. I take the blame. I understand if you don't forgive me. I'll just leave." Louis admitted. 

Niall watched a few tears leak out of Louis's blue eyes. Brick by Brick, his walls came tumbling down. His boys admitted they were wrong. They were asking for forgiveness.  

Taking Niall's silence as an answer. Louis released his arms around the blonde, taking a deep breath and headed towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" Niall was shocked when he saw tears rolling down Louis's cheeks from his dull blue eyes. 

"I'm leaving. I don't think I should be here."

"Louis. You belong here. I was just shocked you admitted that. Yes, you were a dick. But I love you. I forgive you, Lou." Niall went in front of the oldest. The other three watching their loves forgive each other. 

"Do you mean it?" Louis asked hopefully.

"Yes, I love you, Louis. I understand why you did it. I would have done the same thing. I am sorry I didn't be with you four as much as I should. Forgive me?" Niall glanced to each of his boyfriends. 

"Yes." Louis grabbed the blonde into his arms.  "I forgive you." 

After a few moments, three pairs of arms surrounded them. "We forgive you." A voice whispered in Niall's ear.

Niall smiled and moved his head onto Louis's shoulders. He had his boys. They had forgiven each other. Things could go back to normal. Well, as normal as One Direction could be. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the second part to this!! Whoop Whoop!! 

Wow. I'm almost to 1,000 followers!!! 

What should I do when I get there? Follow some of you? Update Everything? hmmmmmm...Decisions...

Anyway.. So I know this is horrible. I will revise it later on. Just wanted you all to finally have part 2!! 

My brain is finally creative! Ha! If you all have a chance, Check out my new book, The Broken Path! Just me know what you all think! 

Thanks!