Don't Worry @^

"How are you feeling?"

"A bit better. What happened?" Niall asked as the doctor was checking his charts making sure everything was good.

"What do you remember?" The doctor asked as he looked up at the little blonde.

"All I remember is running around with my brothers, and suddenly not being able to breathe and having a major headache." Niall glanced around the hospital room. "Where are my dads and brothers?"

"They are downstairs getting something to eat. They should be back soon. I am glad that you remember most of what happened. But your blood sugar dropped, you had an asthma attack and you were dehydrated."

"Oh. Am I going to be getting out soon?" Niall asked as the doctor chuckled a bit.

"We need to watch your blood sugars and make sure everything is back to normal before we can let you go home."

Niall slightly pouted. He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Thank you doc." The doctor smiled as he said he would be back later.

Niall looked around the room until he could not hold his eyes open anymore. Letting the darkness take over once again, Niall snuggled against the pillows.

Niall was suddenly jolted awake. Not certain on what had waken him up, Niall glanced around the room searching for that something. His eyes found his fathers standing in a corner of the room with some not so happy faces. Niall turned so he could hear what they were saying while acting that he was still asleep.

"How are we going to do this, Zayn? We do not have the money." Liam started to raise his voice just a bit.

"I do not know, Li. We will find a way, I promise." Zayn tried to calm his husband down before he woke Niall up.

"I mean, we will probably have to give up the white car and will have to get another job to work off all the bills."

"We might just have to do it, Li. But we still have the white SUV."

"Well, we know that Harry and Louis are working as well to help, but we might have to get them to get another job as well." Liam said.

"We are not doing that to them, Liam." Zayn snapped at Liam. Why push this onto their older sons?

"We might have to, Zayn. Did you see how much the bills are going to be?" Liam asked.

"Yes, but we are not pushing that onto them. Louis is starting to save up for his own family that will be happening soon." Zayn yelled.

"What about Harry?"

"No. Liam, we are not doing that to them. Period. If you are going to keep pushing it on them, I am leaving."

"Zayn. You are going to walk out on me, on Niall? I do not believe that!" Liam's eyes widened as Zayn took one step away from Liam. Glanced at Niall and walk closer to the door not before turning around and saying, "Watch me," and walk out the door.

Liam ran to the door and yelled, "You are acting childish. Do not come back until you are thinking and acting like an adult." Liam took a deep breath and glanced at Niall, before he also walked out the door.

Niall was just laying there with tears streaming down his face. Did his fathers just break up? Was he going to lose them both? What was going to happen to him? This was all his' fault. It was his fault that his fathers were fighting. It was his fault that they were going to go bankrupt. It was his fault. All of these thoughts were flowing through Niall's head, that he did not notice that the tears became a stream down his pale cheeks.

"Want to tell me why you are sobbing over there?" Niall glanced up to see his older brothers standing at the door.

Niall just shrugged his shoulders and turn away from them. He did not want them to know why he was crying. They were going to fight also if he told them what was going on.

"Niall. We know it is something." Louis pulled up a chair right next to the bed.

"It's nothing." Niall mumbled. Looking anywhere but at his brothers. Louis and Harry shared a concern glance. What was going on with their younger brother?

"No point on lying to us, kiddo. Come on, little one. Tell us what's going on. We can not help you if you will not tell us what is causing you to cry, love." Harry said as he grabbed Niall's little hand in his.

"It's all my fault." Niall admitted.

"What is?" Harry asked, pushing the blonde hair out of Niall's eyes.

"Dad and Papa are fighting. They were fighting over me."

"Oh Niall. They were just having a little disagreement." Louis said.

"No, they were not. They were fighting because they do not enough money to pay for everything." Niall started to cry once more. "It's my fault." He sobbed over and over.

"No it is not. You cannot help that you got sick. It is no one's fault, Niall. Dad and Papa are just worried about you. They have not been getting enough sleep lately. You know how they are when they get stressed out and worried."

Niall started to think. Yes, his fathers were like that every time they got stressed over something. They would always get angry and frustrated with each other and then later they would be fine. It was just how they handled things. It was not the best way but it honestly was the only way they knew how too.

"But what about the money, Lou? How can they afford to help me?" Niall asked quietly not looking at his brothers. He did not want them to feel like it was their fault.

"Niall... They will do anything to help you, you know that. So will Harry and I. Have you forgot that Harry and I have a ton of money, being a famous singer and football player? You do not worry about anything, except getting better. You let us worry about this." Louis said smiling. He knew Niall did not like to have anyone worrying about him or paying a lot of money on him. Guess he gets it from his older brothers.

"But Lou."

"No, Niall. Just get better. We love you. We want the best for you. Trust me. We have everything handle anyways. Do not let this get you down anymore. If I see you do this again, I will not let you have ice cream for months."

Seeing Niall's shock and pouting face, Louis and Harry laughed. "Do not worry Buddy, We love you. Go back to sleep. I know you are fighting not to fall asleep right now. Let it go. We will be here when you wake up."

"Okay. Thank you Lou... Haz... Love you both." Niall mumbled as he let his eyes shut. He felt much better now that he had talked to his brothers. They always had made him feel better when he was like this.

Niall did not have to worry anymore. Everything was going to be fine.