Don't cry Love. $ (Z)

Zayn finish his solo with a sigh, trying his best to enjoy the concert they were half way through in Manchester. He was trying to hide his pain through a tight smile. But the pounding in his head was not decreasing. Zayn tried to distract himself by looking at the fans, waving and smiling at them. Running his eyes through the crowd, Zayn gaze stops at a sign. "No one loves you Zayn."

Zayn glances at the fan who was smirking seeing that Zayn had read her sign. Taking a deep breath, Zayn got lost in his thoughts about the past four, almost five years. They had just started their four tour, On the Road Again, and they were starting in Australia. Zayn honestly had thought about quitting being in the band several times. His heart wasn't in it anymore. He was tired of everyone following him everywhere he went. He never had a moment to himself. He knew that he could never leave the lads. They were the best friends any five lads could be. They were brothers.

Zayn was snapped out of his thoughts when Niall patted him on his back going towards Harry who was about to sing his solo. Niall smiled and started to jump around. Zayn smiled at their playful manner looking toward the other two when he realize that Louis and Liam were starring at him with concern filled eyes. Louis mouthed to Zayn if he was OK. Zayn nodded while giving him a fake small smile.

"Thank you for coming tonight, Sydney! Hope you have had a great time tonight. I know us five lads had the best time," Liam said into the microphone but you could barely hear it over the screams of the fans. Liam turned around and gave Zayn a pointed look indicating that they were going to have a talk when everything was done. Zayn brushed him off with a shrug walking up the ramp with Niall as his headache increased. Zayn close his eyes feeling the drowsiness already taking over his senses.

"You okay, Zee?" Niall whispered the question as Harry and Liam bid their farewells toward the fans. Zayn nodded keeping his eyes closed. "Okay just hold on, just a few more minutes, Liam and Harry are on their way to us with Louis." 

"Just ready for bed, Ni." Zayn felt Louis's arm go around his shoulder as they were dragged off the stage and pushed towards their dressing room where they were changing their cloths before heading back to the hotel. "You okay, Zayn?" Harry appeared in from of Zayn.

"Yea, as I told Niall, I am just tired.What the hell, Harold put me down right now!" Zayn ordered as Harry carried him to the dressing room. "Fine." Harry drop Zayn on the couch.

"Sleep, you look tired, I'll wake you when it is your time for your shower, " Harry mumbled. 

As everyone split to take their showers or get something to get before showers, Zayn was left alone in the dressing room. Zayn started to think about all the signs that he saw that said they hated him, shaking his head of his thought, grabbing his phone to get on twitter. That probably wasn't the best idea since all he saw was hate from most of the fans, there were some positive tweets that he replied to and followed those people, but most of the tweets were negative. 

Lost in his thought, Zayn didn't hear Louis and Liam get back into the room, until they were standing right in front of him. 

"Zayn, What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Zayn didn't know he was crying until he put his hands to rub his eyes. 

"They hate me." He sobbed, there honestly was no point in lying.

"Who, Zayn?"

"The fans."

"No they don't. Why do you say that?" Liam asked.

"What did you see, Zayn? Was it a sign? Is that why you looked like you were about to cry on stage earlier?" Louis asked as he remember how Zayn looked on stage.

"Yes, I saw a couple of signs and then just got on twitter, seeing only the hate." Zayn covered his face with his hands, only for Louis to pull them away into his hands, even though they were smaller.

"You know better than to go onto twitter, Zayn. You can't do that to yourself. You are perfect, Zayn. You carry mostly all of our high notes, you carry us. You are the reason why we are a great band. We can't do this without you. You don't need to worry what they think. They aren't true fans if they don't love all of us equally. Please don't cry love. It will be all okay. Trust me." Liam said as he sat down next to Zayn, pulling him into him. 

Louis saw that Harry and Niall had been standing there for a while. Sharing a concern glance with them, Louis saw them walking to join them next to Zayn.

"You okay, now?" Harry asked. Zayn met his eyes and nodded. "Yea, I know I shouldn't let it get to me like it just did. I am sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry, Zayn." Niall said. 

"Yea, can we just head back to the hotel? I need to sleep." Zayn asked.

"You going to shower there?" Liam asked.

"Yes, Dad." Liam pushed Zayn a bit, in return getting a laugh.

Everything was back to normal. Zayn soon forgot everything that had happen. Yes, there were still moments where he thought people hated him, but with the help of the others, he was perfectly fine.