Shot down part 2 $^

It has been several hours since the Lads had seen Harry's green eyes. They all felt guilty, especially Niall. Niall knew he should have not snapped at Harry. It was not his fault at all.

"Is he going to make it?" Three hearts broken as that saw their little blonde curled up into the small chair in the waiting room. Niall's blue eyes were not the bright blue that everyone loved. He was hunched over his head was in hands crying.

"I hope so, Ni" Liam asked. "You need to go eat, Love." They all except for Niall had left to go eat something to eat from the cafe downstairs.

Niall took several deep breath before replying "I do not think I can, Li. What if the doctor comes back and something happens to Haz?"

"He will be fine, babe. I promise", Liam said sitting down next to Niall, wrapping an arm around him.

Niall leaned against Liam, putting his head on Liam's shoulder.

Louis and Zayn walked towards their boyfriends with grim faces. Both handing the two a cup of tea.

The younger ones nodded their thanks, as they untangled to have a sip.

Harry's doctor appeared holding a clipboard with paper. Louis looked over at his boyfriends before turning to the doctor and asked "Any news on Harry?."

"Good news or bad news first?" The doctor asked.

Liam glanced and said, "Good news."

"Well, we did a scan of Harry and it shows that the bullet missed the major organs and all. We stitched Him up so hopefully he won't be bleeding anymore. We got the bullet out and everything. Now onto the bad news. His heart stopped during surgery so we induced him in a medicinal coma. We need his body to heal before we let him wake up. We do not know how long this will be, it is all up to Harry. You Lads can go visit him, he is in room D0201. Now if you excuse me I am going to check on other patients and then I will be back to check up on Harry. There will be several nurses coming into the room to check on him also." The doctor spoke as he walked out of the waiting room.

The four Lads stood in silence as they let the news settle in. No one moved at all. Silence was all that was heard.

Louis was trying so hard to be strong, but finally sunk to the floor letting the tears spill down his face. He began rocking back and forth, whispering over and over, Why? Why Harry? It was all their fault. They were so pissed at him before. They made him feel like shit.

Zayn could not stand watching his boyfriends fall apart. He took off running to the bathroom, locked himself inside the large stall and let all the tears he had out. Zayn had never cried this hard ever in his life. He punched the stall hoping it would help take away some of the pain.He was one who held Harry to the wall, when he had spit the water out that cause Niall to hurt his knee. Zayn had meant to apologize the next day for that, but his stubbornness and pride did not let him. He truthfully felt awful for it.

Liam had just stayed where he was. He had been hold Niall the entire time. All Liam could feel was numbness and guilt. He was him and Zayn that had gotten mad at Harry from the beginning. Why were they that awful to him. Liam knew the first thing he was going to do when Harry wakes up is ask for forgiveness. Tears were flowing down his face, as he thought of how things were going to happen in the future. What if Harry did not wake up?

Niall had just let all the tears out. More tears fell when Zayn went running out the door, and Louis fell apart. Niall look at Liam and saw tears flowing down his cheeks. Niall lost it once more. What was happening to the three strongest people he knew. The oldest three never cry about anything. They were the strong ones in the relationship. They all had always protect the younger two, especially since they had gotten the most hate from everyone.