Are you cheating? $^

Niall opened the door on the sixth knock, and before he could say anything, Zayn forced his way in and shut the door behind him. The older boy was only in his boxers, revealing his lean and tattooed body in all its glory.

"Jesus, Zee, it's half four in the morning."

Zayn shook his head, his black hair was all around his face. "I saw you. With him."

Confusion flitted across Niall's face. "What are you talking about Zee?"

Zayn swore. He saw Niall with a boy at the club they all went to. It made his blood boil.

"The boy you were laughing and dancing with at the club?" Zayn came into the room.

"The black-haired guy? He was just talking to me and he was the waiter. He was asking me if I wanted another drink? I did not dance with anyone but you and the others" Niall's voice wavered as his eyes were trained on the carpet. He knew the waiter was trying to flirt with him, but Niall told him repeatedly that he was taken.

Taking a deep breath trying to calm himself down, Zayn narrowed his eyes at Niall. "What, giggling like a teenager with him? Seeing him flirt with you. Really, Niall? Such a top quality conversation. Save the bullshit for someone who will actually believe it. Just be glad the others did not see any of it"

The last sentence affected Niall greatly. He knew what the waiter was doing and he barely did anything to stop it. Only telling him that he was taken, but that did not seem to work at all. Niall continued to look anywhere but Zayn. Guilt was eating at him, but he really truthfully did not do anything wrong. Well, he tried to get the waiter to go away.

"Zee, I told him several times that I was taken."

"But you did not push him away when he asked you to dance."

"Zay-"

"Niall James Horan!" Liam burst into the room with Louis and Harry right behind him.

"What?"

"Do not what me, Niall! You cheated on us!" Liam growled, stepping around Zayn and got right into NIall's face, his fingers forming fists on each side of his body.

"Li, I do not know, what you are talking about?" Niall saw that Louis was glaring at him along as Harry did not look at him at all.

"These might jog your memory." The words were laced with undeniable sarcasm and bitterness, Louis straighten up and close the distance between him and Niall until their chests were flushed with one another, pushing the magazines in Niall's face.

Niall's breathing was coming out in fast spurts, as he read the headlines. It should a couple picture of him and a girl. One of them they were kissing. Another where him and the girl were heading in and out of the hotel that they stayed in LA while they were doing interviews and promo for their new album Four.

"I know this looks bad, but-"

"But what Niall? What about us? Do you not love us anymore?" Harry asked, tears running down his face.

"No, I do love you lads. I did not cheat! Why do you not believe me? When have I ever lied to you lads?"

"Niall. You have been gone till two in the morning the past week and half since we been home! You are never hanging with us! Tonight was the first in several months." Liam mention.

"I am sorry. I was trying to catch up with some friends before we get busy with rehearsals and then head back out on tour. I never-"

"You are tired of us?! You want space!" Louis interrupted Niall.