Wet and Together !! $

Running from off the stage, the lads were soaked. It had pour the whole concert in Turin. Zayn couldn't remember a time when he had been this soaked. Wet jeans sticking in all places, a soaked t-shirt hugging all his muscles under his drenched jacket that he had slipped on right before the rain got worse, Zayn had stopped and watched all the lads raced towards the hallway which held their dressing room.

Liam started to strip off even before getting into the dressing room down to just his pants and boxers as he walked in the room. His arms and tan skin had water droplets running down them in slow motion, all the way down to the four arrows tatoo. Liam catches Zayn checking him out and smiles as he grab a towel to dry his chest off.

Zayn flushes and looks anywhere but Liam. Looking for the others immediately. Only to hear Harry and Niall coming down the hall.

Harry and Niall were talking loudly over each other and rushed towards the dressing room. Neither of them seems especially bothered by their wet clothes, as they continue to talk about the best bits of the concert and how cool the lightening had been. Zayn noticed how Harry's wet t-shirt clinging to the muscles of his chest, and Niall's hair was sticking everywhere, making him look older and sexier.

Louis walking in last with his hair sticking out of the snap back that he had put on to tame his hair. Louis looked at Zayn and noticed that he was shaking in the hoodie that he had put on sometime during the concert. Louis made his way towards him, "Are you ok, Z?"

"I'm wet," Zayn says tiredly, making a face as he lean off the door and headed into their dressing room. "And cold." Louis half-heartedly laugh, "I think we all are. I have never seen it rain that hard in my life." Zayn nodded.

"We should get out of these clothes," Zayn spoke as he shivered abit from the cold air.

"Why dont we all?" Harry said cheeky.

The two oldest had turned their attention to the youngest as he was leaning against the wall in the dressing room with his arms crossed. He's still wearing his soaked t-shirt, which surprised the two. He was the one who normally was the first to get out of his clothes.

Watching the two youngest starting to strip and then immediately Harry had Niall pressed up against the wall, snogging furiously, and both pair of hands tangled in each other's wet hair. Moans filled the silence as Harry started to attack Niall's neck. "Haz.." Niall moaned. They keep going as if the others weren't there.

"Zayn," Liam uttered as he wrapped himself around Louis. Zayn turned to see Liam and Louis looking at him with lust-filled eyes. Louis reached out and unzipping Zayn's hoodie which followed with Liam taking his wet shirt off..

Louis pulling himself closer to Zayn's bare chest and running his hands up his arms. His skin is damp, cool and soft, and the hairs on his arms prickle under Louis's hands. Liam leans in to kiss Zayn slowly, but Zayn had different plans turning it into a battle of who can bruise the others lip the fastest.

Just as the boys really gotten started, Paul knocked on the door. Each boy jumping apart from each other. They had been keeping their relationship under wraps. The only ones that knew about it was Paul, and they wanted to keep it that way for a while.

"Boys! You have twenty minutes before the bus and vans are leaving. Louis and Zayn, you are taking the bus. Niall, Liam and Harry, you are taking the plane."

"Alright Paul. We are jumping into the showers." Liam yelled back, looking at all four of his naked boyfriends.

As soon as they knew Paul had left, Niall had started to get a little sad.

"Why can't we all just travel together? Why do they split us off every time?" Niall pouted. Harry wrapped his arms around his shaking blonde.

"You know why NI. We all would get mobbed if we are together. They are separating us in 2 different hotels and the stadium in Spain anyways." Liam reasoned as he started to head for the door. "I will go talk to Paul, but I will not make any promises."