Vampires ^&@ (N)

Niall was walking in the woods enjoying the woodsy smell and seeing the clear night sky with the stars shining. He knew this was a bad idea, but he just had an argument with his boyfriends.Something about the open air and the starry night sky made him calm. He knew he should not have been angry at them, because they want to protect him from the evil in this world, but Niall wanted to become a vampire like them, but they did not want to change him yet. They wanted him to live his life as normal as it can be with dating four vampires. 

He was walking around not realizing his surroundings when he suddenly heard a twig snap.Glancing around quickly and notice nothing around so Niall continued his walk.

Hearing another twig snap, Niall turned around once more, yelling out to empty air. "Come on Loves. Stop. You are not scaring me."

Getting no response Niall start to walk back home when another twig snapped. 

"Louis. Come on, this isn't funny. I am sorry. I know you four want to protect me, but I want to live forever to be with you four for eternality" 

After a few more silence, Niall picked up his speed until someone came up behind him and grabbed him by the waist.

Niall let out a scream but then it gets muffled by a hand. "Shhhh" his deep voice says.

"Harry?" Niall shook his head frantically.

Harry removed his hand from Niall's mouth, but kept an arm around his waist.

"It's just me, Ni." Harry's smooth voice calm Niall down a bit.

"Why did you scare me like that?" 

"Sorry Love."  Niall saw that Harry's eyes were bloody red. 

"What's wrong, Harry?" Niall saw that Harry took a deep shaky breath. "You are hunting aren't you?"

Harry nods as he goes towards a deer that was just a few yards away from the two lads.

"Harry. Don't. Just drink my blood." Niall extends his neck to the side in plain view of Harry. 

Harry huffs and lets his fangs show and sucks in the breath before attempting to bite into Niall's skin.

"I can't, I could kill you." he said 

"Harry, it's fine. You have done it before."  Niall pulled Harry to him once more.

Harry stops as he search for any uncertainty in Niall's blue eyes, but found none and bite into's Niall's skin.

Niall became lightheaded as Harry continue to feed on him. "Harry."

"I am fine. Thanks Love." Harry pulled away from Niall. "You okay?"

"I am fine. Just a tad lightheaded, but it will go away." 

"Come on, Ni. Let's head back before the others start worrying about you." Harry threw Niall's arm around his shoulder to help Niall walk. 

An hour or so later, the two lads were back home and curled up with their boyfriends on the sofa watching a movie.  

After a few moments, Liam decided to tell the lads what was on his mind. "I think I agree with Niall."

This drew the four lads attention to him.

"What?"

"I think we need to change Niall."

"Are you kidding me?"

"NO"

"What the hell Liam?"

"Listen, please. What if danger comes and we can't protect him?"

What should have been a small argument became a large one quite quickly. Things were getting thrown, Four lads were up in each other's faces. Words and punches were being thrown. 

Niall stood there in shock. Why was it a big deal that he shouldn't be changed? Before anything else could happen, Niall was in the middle of four, and tried his hardest to calm them down.

"Louis. Liam. Stop please. Zayn. Harry. Tell them to stop. Please." Niall tried to calm them down. Looking at the bright blue eyes of Louis and then turning around to Liam's warm brown eyes.  Both eyes softened looking at their mate trying to calm them down. 

"Niall, get out of the way!" Liam pushed Niall out of the way only for him to get thrown into a glass window injuring him greatly.

Blood was oozing down his cheek due to a deep cut on his forehead. Niall could feel blood running down his face as his vision went black, but not before seeing four shock faces with guilty eyes. 

"Look what you did Liam?" Louis yelled as he pulled Niall into  his lap, searching everywhere for injuries.

"This is all because of you, Louis!" Liam snapped back. "We need to change him, he's dying."

"No. He will heal."

"No, Zayn. We need to change him. We should have done it before." 

"No, Harry."

"Yes. We are going to change him. He will be stronger and will be able to protect himself when we can't. You know he wants to become like us. This way he will live with us forever." 

Louis and Zayn looked towards together and silently agreed. They knew if they didn't change him that he would die and they would be mateless. 

Liam silently bent down and bit Niall around the neck changing him to be one of them.

The next morning, Niall start to stir a bit before opening his bright blue eyes.

"Where am I? What happened?" He rapidly asked

"You're in our room. I am sorry Niall. I never meant to push you that hard." Liam sadly looks down.

"Li?" Niall mumbles.

"Yeah, love," he says.

"Did you turn me?" Niall asked

"Yes I had to or you would have died, and I don't think I or they could have handle that. You're our mate." Liam confesses.

"What?" Niall questioned

"You were bleeding really bad and I had to change you. I am so sorry." he apologizes.

"It's okay, I'm glad you did it. No I meant about the mate thing." 

"Oh. You are our mate."

"I am?" Niall's eye lit up.

"Yes you are." Zayn, Louis and Harry entered the room.

"I am glad that I can live with you four the for eternality." Niall pulled Harry into a kiss, before pulling the others in to one as well. 

"Thank you." Niall whispered into Liam's ear as he knew that he will be with them forever. He would have no other way, as well as the others, but they were not going to say that they were in the wrong.

Everything was just perfect. 

----------------------------------------

So that was crappy. Sorry! 

.